ithehappy

Human Spambot
If he doesn't use the HR Texture pack then he won't be able to get full effect, the HR Texture is awesome. Either play to taste the graphic only with DX11 and HR Texture or play only to play in DX9, not to taste the graphic. I of course tasted it for DX11 and HR Texture, didn't care that some fat a$$ Alien was looking at me with a damn launcher, was in cloak anyway.

tkin

Back to school!!
If he doesn't use the HR Texture pack then he won't be able to get full effect, the HR Texture is awesome. Either play to taste the graphic only with DX11 and HR Texture or play only to play in DX9, not to taste the graphic. I of course tasted it for DX11 and HR Texture, didn't care that some fat a$$ Alien was looking at me with a damn launcher, was in cloak anyway.
Not possible with his 5770, that's why I said it.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
So it finally look like all TDF members have stopped playing this game.

Wasnt the best game in storyline anyways

J

Joker

gameplay wise this game is poor. gfx wise this game has finally lived up what was expected...still an average game nonetheless. doesnt deserve the attention it gets imo. my 2nd playthrough - ai is still poor. i would say there is no ai...it is all scripted. they have just got rid of glitches.

portal 2 = game of the year till now.

J

Joker

basically crysis 2 joins the list of games like cod:mw2 and black ops which most gamers are crazy about...but are average. the only difference is, unlike the devs of cod:mw2 and bo, crytek came forward and fixed the gfx of pc. otherwise when released, crysis 2 was nothing more than a console port.

Witcher 2 is also a good contender for GOTY IMO. Just my opinion.
yup u are right. better than portal 2. uff tough to decide. :(

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
I'm still playing it.. for the 3rd time.. will play it again once I get a DX 11 card..

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Not playable for 2nd time certainly, but I will play it once more to see how fast I could complete the game by Cloak enabled, will try to not kill anyone, not needed anyway, at Post Human difficulty.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
So it finally look like all TDF members have stopped playing this game
do you really think this game is worth playing after completing once with high res + 1.9 patch? :p Nor it has a good multi-player.

gameplay wise this game is poor. gfx wise this game has finally lived up what was expected...still an average game nonetheless. doesnt deserve the attention it gets imo. my 2nd playthrough - ai is still poor. i would say there is no ai...it is all scripted. they have just got rid of glitches.

basically crysis 2 joins the list of games like cod:mw2 and black ops which most gamers are crazy about...but are average. the only difference is, unlike the devs of cod:mw2 and bo, crytek came forward and fixed the gfx of pc. otherwise when released, crysis 2 was nothing more than a console port.
/thread

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
New Crysis 2 Black Fire Mod Takes It To New Levels Of Insanely Beautiful. Now it even surpassed the previous dx11 + high res texture graphics. Get ready to be blown away by the amazing visuals.

Source

[YOUTUBE]ghfaBOSnIdg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]E8xdJLUgiog[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
@ico : what does /thread mean ?

@all_game_players :
I played this game & throughout the game I was expecpting the suit to incorporate some alien powers & give some kick to the game play.
maybe I was asking to much, Ah! wanted to get something like the gravity gun boost in Half Life2 :p , didnt happen. Got dissapointed overall.