topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ That's great .. as for now get all the required patch/texture files ( if you don't have ) and when you get the new gpu play crysis 2 with all those installed - it will be a great looker - currently even I'm playing Crysis 2 with the texture/HD pack - installed it for benchmarking but looking at the great gfx I couldn't resist myself from playing it ;-)

BTW, which gfx card you are going to buy ?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ 6850 i might get a 6870 if the price comes down because of ati 7770.Please check my older post on top of the page which shows the gun having a yellow patch an stuff.Whats the problem causing it?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^did u guys unlocked all extras & fully upgraded Nanosuit?
one more after buying nanosuit upgrade is it automatically triggered?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yep, after buying nanosuit upgrades they will be automatically triggered ;-)

^^ 6850 i might get a 6870 if the price comes down because of ati 7770.Please check my older post on top of the page which shows the gun having a yellow patch an stuff.Whats the problem causing it?

have you applied 1.9 patch ? - just install the patch without any DirectX 11 and High Resolution Textures Updates.

Zangetsu

Completed finally took 10.5hrs...
I give it 8/10
bcoz of graphics (superb eye candy if u install mods)

now looking for save game file which has all extras/collectibles unlocked :|

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Guys if i delete crysis 2,Will it deactivate my cd-key(like it wont be used).And ill be able to reinstall it safely again right?And how will i use my limited edition stuff which i already used??
Because ill be formating/Installin Win 7 in 1 month

Zangetsu

Guys if i delete crysis 2,Will it deactivate my cd-key(like it wont be used).And ill be able to reinstall it safely again right?And how will i use my limited edition stuff which i already used??

I don't know what mechanism crysis 2 uses..
but I think it won't de-activate :mrgreen:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

1) a copy of crysis 2 can be activated upto five pc.
2) multiplayer only on one.
3) if you uninstall properly i.e via the game uninstaller rather than delete it should be reusable with same account again. just keep net connected when uninstalling :wink:

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^Yeah..lol
When noting works thats the way to wisdom.
Anyways unistalling never deactivates a game from account.
Activation is one time process.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^
Patch 1.9 - 136MB
DirectX 11 Ultra Upgrade - 545MB
High Resolution Texture Pack - 1.65GB

Here
Install The whole package before going any further so that you dont end up as more unsatisfied Crysis 2 PC Gamer.

Crysis 2 Benchmark Tool.

Last edited:
Top Bottom