sameer.pur

The Chosen One
I am not able to register on mycrysis site.
Anyone facing this problem?
I am stuck at this message.. "Account being created."
Also tried through another net connection through my friend, but he also is facing same problem.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
We should be ready to get our asses returned in pieces (As warned by Intro video :p )

There are lot of people complaining bout them getting owned. Guess the skills are now concentrated in only few player's hands.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Darn this 60kBs!!

EDIT: B***h-arse sh** this, BitComet. Now it's all 0.5%! It was 25%! 3 hrs. of download gone waste! When the hell am I gonna play C2? Oh noes! World's comin' to an end!

ARRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Zeratulx

Right off the assembly line
Played the multi demo just now...its fun...but to much like call of duty.Graphics are awesome tough

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
just managed to create an account (finally). My nick: racchamanishi

there are plenty of servers. Nearly 100 when i was browsing. Most of which were full. I played "crash site" mode for couple of minutes, where we have to secure a pod. But lost connection in middle of the match. Visuals are kind of better than they were on beta. But disappointment is there is no DX11/10 support. Neither does have "very high" settings or customizable visual settings. Things are just the way they were on beta.

*img220.imageshack.us/img220/8743/crysis2demo201103012055.jpg
*img215.imageshack.us/img215/8743/crysis2demo201103012055.jpg
*img151.imageshack.us/img151/2237/crysis2demo201103012057.jpg

Last edited:

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
just managed to create an account (finally). My nick: racchamanishi

there are plenty of servers. Nearly 100 when i was browsing. Most of which were full.

whoa... not 100... i saw more than a 1000... :D
but haven't been able to connect properly yet. :(
btw.. my nick is - sameer1pur

cyborg47

Technomancer
@ those screens...OMFG!!!!!!!!!...cant believe those are dx9...
imagine dx 10 or 11...
this game is going to be a masterpiece! :D

Top Bottom