cyborg47

Technomancer
Lack of graphics customization is indeed a disappointment.
may be the full game will have it.

dude but it still looks great man, even on dx9.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Great to see it is living up to expectations. How are the suit capabilities different. Weapon mods..?

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ It will support all three in the final game. For beta, its just dx9 and dx 10.

The visuals are jaw dropping. March 23 is near.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^^
Great to see it is living up to expectations. How are the suit capabilities different. Weapon mods..?

I haven't even reached level 2. Facing disconnections on a constant basis. :(

Is there an official confirmation that it will support dx10? because i havent heard or read of dx10 anywhere.
or is it just dx9 and dx11 like dragon age 2?

Yea. All most all the DX11 supported games are going that way. :p

cyborg47

Technomancer
^^NO!!!!...they are all dx9 screenshots, or probably dx10.

All of you who're playing the demo post the resolution, graphic settings, and the FPS ur getting.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

And heres a shocker!.."No DX11 support for crysis 2 during launch".
Crytek is going to add it through a patch after the release. :(
source -
Report: Crysis 2 To Ship Without DX11 Support, Coming In Post-Launch Patch - eXophase.com

bottom line - CONSOLISED!!!!!!!:evil:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^^NO!!!!...they are all dx9 screenshots, or probably dx10.

All of you who're playing the demo post the resolution, graphic settings, and the FPS ur getting

Running at a resolution of 1920x1080, with Vsync turned off and with "hardcore" preset. :) Got 28-32FPS constantly. Except the stutter now and then, when camera pans to a long draw distnace view point.

And no.. it wasn't running on DX10. We can tell if the game is running on DX10, just by looking at the Fraps FPS count. Demo was a plain DX9 thing.

Last edited:

mohiuddin

Journeyman
Crysis 2>pure console port>at least the MP DEMO.
1.aim assist on(wtf!!) in pc?
2.telling about 'pc version will be non-compromised,best ever ....bla,bla,bla,bla...'. And what we get? Pure dx9 mp demo-pure console port and even no assurance of dx11 with main release??!

cyborg47

Technomancer
2.telling about 'pc version will be non-compromised,best ever ....bla,bla,bla,bla...'. And what we get? Pure dx9 mp demo-pure console port and even no assurance of dx11 with main release??!

Crysis 2 is now multiplatform! :(

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^^the shutter is annoying!

Yea. At times. The thing that makes things even worse is, Blur. Blur gets really irritating when we try to rotate camera while getting a low FPS count. Mix that with latency issues, and we are talking about some major pain in the ass.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

yea.. and the worst part is, where they turned the Aim assist ON by default.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Bignews-

Crysis 2 will release with DX 9 only. DX11 will be included later as patch.

Link- Crysis 2 to launch with DX9 only, DX11 to be included in a patch - Maximum Fail :: TweakTown USA Edition

mohiuddin

Journeyman
^yea, read it before....
And if crytek show us a big middle finger to our face...then epic fail...they will get no assist from pc gamers.
I just can't believe it.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Its all business. No hard feelings. I was kind of expecting that something like this will happen. This just proves no one is exception.

Top Bottom