CPU Cooler Guide For Sandy / Ivy Bridge Cpus !!

rahulbalmuri

ωιтн gяєαт gяαρнι¢ѕ......
Bought from where?price?Post some photos.

Stock thermal is enough to cool ur processor.

i've got it from ebay buddy:) price was 3385 but used a discount coupon which i got it frm ebay few days back so totally got it for 2856 or something around that... i'll post the pics soon....

Congrats, Where did you get it, from Hyderabad? The stock thermal paste should do the job. Check the temps with it first.

i've got it from ebay buddy price was 3385 but used a discount coupon which i got it frm ebay few days back so totally got it for 2856/- or something around that... i'll post the pics soon....

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
By the way, Itwarez have Noctua products back in stock...!

Happy cooling.
MD Comps in kolkata is also importing them from itwares, just got a called from MD salesman asking me the price of U12P that I paid back then.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Yeh Dekho....

Cooler Master Hyper 612

Hyper the Eighth: Cooler Master Hyper 612 PWM Review - X-bit labs

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ thanks for the link ;-)

BTW, what's the difference between CM Hyper 612 PWM and 612S - spec wise they are same :

Hyper 612 PWM - Cooler Master - Leading Provider of Computer Case | Cooler | Power Supply
612S review and specs : Overclock3D :: Review :: Coolermaster Hyper 612S Review :: Hyper Hyper!

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Ceck this links for diff

Cooler Master launches Hyper 612 PWM, Hyper 612S and GeminII S524 CPU coolers by VR-Zone.com

Cooler Master Hyper 612 PWM vs Hyper 612S Review - TechFud

Ceck this links for diff

Cooler Master launches Hyper 612 PWM, Hyper 612S and GeminII S524 CPU coolers by VR-Zone.com

Cooler Master Hyper 612 PWM vs Hyper 612S Review - TechFud

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ thanks for the links ;-)

here's the official links ;-)

Hyper 612S - Cooler Master - Leading Provider of Computer Case | Cooler | Power Supply
Hyper 612 PWM - Cooler Master - Leading Provider of Computer Case | Cooler | Power Supply

Top Bottom