Budget iPhone 5c Awaiting From Long

raksrules

Youngling
My friends, even after knowing the price, are saying that they will buy 5C because its so cheap...
If you would have asked them earlier to buy a 30k phone they would be all be like :shock::shock: and would refuse to buy it. They even talked about buying MMX 10k phones earlier and now this...
Apple has brain-washed them :(

What do you think made your friends think about iPhone ? Did they use it (older model) or just checked ad or video on YouTube and decided to get one ?
People switching to iPhone is not new. I was a stern apple hater and talked what many people on forums talk (against apple). But my first stint with iPhone was when I gifted my wife an IPhone 4 and then I used it myself and liked everything about it. More so after jailbreaking it. That prompted me to buy iPhone 4S for myself and I got a 3GS for my dad and he is someone who has never used a smartphone but he figured out everything himself with the iPhone.
Now my brother who is fed up with his android (for various reasons) is planning to switch to iPhone after using ours.
Btw all the iPhones I bought were bought from USA and used and never paid full price.
Infact the total money I payed for an iPhone 3GS 8Gb, 4 16GB and 4S 64GB was less than 1000$. Believe it or not.

raksrules

Youngling
Iphone 5c was introduced to replace Iphone 5.. since iphone 5 will be out of production, the general audience who would have bought Iphone 5 instead of iphone 5s will now have to buy iphone 5c, even if they dont like the plastic construction... It was never meant to be a "budget phone"..

Apple capitalized on opportunity as they always do. What they did was by replacing aluminum with plastic they will have less people complaining about scratches and wanting to exchange their phones. Reduced their cost at the end. iPhone 5c is essentially iPhone 5 In a plastic casing. People should understand that and set expectations. If apple would have kept iPhone 5 in market that too would have been at the exact same price point.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
That is applicable only in countries like US predominantly.

off contract buyers are a minor market.

No hulu, no veoh, no netflix, no lastfm, no deezer, no spotify... Flyte was there that shut down. We cant use these phones for what they were designed for irrespective of ecosystem.

flyingcow

Shibe
What do you think made your friends think about iPhone ? Did they use it (older model) or just checked ad or video on YouTube and decided to get one ?

Believe me when I say some of them dont even know that some of them dont even know it runs on IOS, when asked, they tell any randomly generated specs in their mind :|
They have not used it, some havent even seen it on youtube etc They just rely on the things their noob friends tell them. Having not used the phone and taking the decision to buy a 35k phone WTF?? I bet they will go to the shop and take a preview/demo for 2-3 mins and will be impressed (even some crappy UI impresses these noobs)and end up buying it...I feel sorry for them but its so hard to convince them....when I tell them anything they just agree and later they ask some noob shopkeeper ,because they think hes like a god or something and knows everything, and again change their decision
I think I shouldnt even be friends with them lol :-D :-D

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Believe me when I say some of them dont even know that some of them dont even know it runs on IOS, when asked, they tell any randomly generated specs in their mind :|
They have not used it, some havent even seen it on youtube etc They just rely on the things their noob friends tell them. Having not used the phone and taking the decision to buy a 35k phone WTF?? I bet they will go to the shop and take a preview/demo for 2-3 mins and will be impressed (even some crappy UI impresses these noobs)and end up buying it...I feel sorry for them but its so hard to convince them....when I tell them anything they just agree and later they ask some noob shopkeeper ,because they think hes like a god or something and knows everything, and again change their decision
I think I shouldnt even be friends with them lol :-D :-D

Even though i am not using IOS now. i have used till Ios 5 in my last IP4 but I can assure you that it is One of the Most simple yet useful OS in mobile. and I Phone 5c is basically I phone 5 So it should hold Ios updates for next 3 years or so, If i Buy iphone 5c now then i can use it for 2 years with ease and almost all the games and apps it will handle so My Point was that apple offers a complete pakage for certain years that you dont have oto worry about anything. and if something go wrong with phone then i think everyone knows A.S.S of apple it is just the best in the Business [/B]:-D

And If I Am buying a new phone then infinity blade triology can be the only reason for me atleast