Budget iPhone 5c Awaiting From Long

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Hey Folks,
I am new to TDF:|
Tried to search the Thread Regarding much awaited budget I Phone Dubbed as I Phone 5C, I am Eagerly Waiting to get my hands on this device as soon as it comes out. Here I would like to share few Information on budget I phone

Low-Cost iPhone '5C' May Include 8-Megapixel Camera - Mac Rumors

Apple is not compromising on features. that feels good to me. specially in country where the budget is biggest concern IMO.

This is my first thread so forgive me if its not appropriate or so

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Re: Budget I Phone 5c Awaiting From Long

Apple Budget? Nice joke-Don't worry the price wont be less than 400$

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent

yes, buy apple phone and stay hungry and stay foolish :twisted:

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity

Budget iPhone 5C release date, news, rumours, price and pictures - News - Trusted Reviews

According to trustedreviews the budget i phone May cost Around 350 Pounds that is very Costly IMO.
But the specs looks good
Lets wait till September

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

Though Apple can come up with a cheap iPhone. If one sees the music player market, they have a monopoly with their variety of products like iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, Classic iPod, iPod Touch. So, thinking again, I would not rule out this possibility.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent

Though Apple can come up with a cheap iPhone. If one sees the music player market, they have a monopoly with their variety of products like iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, Classic iPod, iPod Touch. So, thinking again, I would not rule out this possibility.

Honestly tell don't you see players from brands like sony, Phillips, etc.. more often??
Also media player & mobile are very different markets.

For instance Cooler Master makes nice Cabinets, CPU Coolers but very bad PSU's.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

^Well, may be because I don't own a music player that's why I made that generalisation, but when I look at shopping websites, that's all I see to an extent.
I am not saying both markets are same, my point was if Apple could do in one market (have wide product line) then why not in another. But then again I may be wrong.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Just add phone functionality to ipod and increase price by 5k.. Im sure people would go bananas for it

Ricky

Cyborg Agent

However, there are strong rumours about 5C ..

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity

Rumors are strong but we will have to see how apple put the pricing. it 5C gets price around 25-30k initially then there is no meaning of C IMO.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

One thing everyone should take on facevalue that Apple would never come up with a phone priced at < 10-15k. So the 'C' is upto what Apple makes it & I am sure it will be deplorable.

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity

If apple want to compete androids at budget level Then They Should Price around 20K. if they Price any more then 25k in india then That will be a failure for I Phone 5C :twisted:

raksrules

Youngling

That C is for color and expect the cheaper (than iPhone 5) priced iPhone to come in different colors.
And to the user above who mentioned 5 Megapixel iPhone 4, you are the right kind of audience for the camera companies who want people to believe that more mpx is better pictures.

If apple want to compete androids at budget level Then They Should Price around 20K. if they Price any more then 25k in india then That will be a failure for I Phone 5C :twisted:

Failure in your opinion or as per whatever the general statistical data that will come later ?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

Honestly tell don't you see players from brands like sony, Phillips, etc.. more often??
Also media player & mobile are very different markets.

For instance Cooler Master makes nice Cabinets, CPU Coolers but very bad PSU's.

Their budget line only.

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity

I meant If Apple wants compete in mid range then price should be around 20 k -25k. more then that there are better options avalable IMO.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

That C is for color and expect the cheaper (than iPhone 5) priced iPhone to come in different colors.
And to the user above who mentioned 5 Megapixel iPhone 4, you are the right kind of audience for the camera companies who want people to believe that more mpx is better pictures.
IMO iPhone 4 is not priced right. FYI, I don't believe 13 MP of Canvas 4 is any better.

Top Bottom