Budget iPhone 5c Awaiting From Long

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Re: Budget I Phone 5c Awaiting From Long

Have contention.
One. We dont have carrier model and hence a non existing / marginal market for high end smartphones.
Two. The services for using these devices are not available in india. There is no way to use the full feature list for any smartphone... Nfc or passbook, does not matter, neither is of much use here

Just appreciate apple on tech front for how much they pay out developers

1 week back my collegue dropped his iphone 4 in water, went to the service center and was given a brand new iphone 4 immediately. I think the same service is provided here.

Also apple does not have nfc in any of its models and pass book is supported in some places like Cleartrip etc

d3p

PowerHouse

Can you please compare the A.s.s And Material Quality used In Both the companies Device.

I already mentioned you don't need to compare, its the sales figure which tells the story. You buy a 9k Phone which does everything more than Apple iphone X. Use it for 1yr & throw it in the garbage yard after its dead & buy another since you haven't spend a huge on apple Sh!t & itunes.

Does MMX Even Bother To update phones with Latest os?, I can't Even Remember a mmx phone launched Before a year or a couple of year.

Lol...don't make joke out of yourself. I hope you heard about ANDROID anytime..Do you ?? Also seen people rooting their MMX phone, when not satisfied.

And how much phone does mmx release per year. ( I can not even Count) but after 6 month even micromax forgets phone model and they move on. :-D

How many craps does Apple release every year ?? Yes, that's how Samsung does with its phone line, earlier with Nokia & SE too. No one gives a sh!t about an old stuff.

( I can not even Count)

Maths buddy, looks like you are poor in counting. You can count the amount of phone Apple has released & same with MMX.

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity

apple is still upgrading I phone 4. It was launched when there was no micromax smartphone at least on earth. you can read after salse services in above post, so one can be sure that phone will be safe for waranty period and where in micromax you can't be sure for even tomorrow, for some consumer all this matter. And for others like you only price matters that cheaper is better. But that is not the case everywhere.

ujjwal007

Lost in games

apple is still upgrading I phone 4. It was launched when there was no micromax smartphone at least on earth. you can read after salse services in above post, so one can be sure that phone will be safe for waranty period and where in micromax you can't be sure for even tomorrow, for some consumer all this matter. And for others like you only price matters that cheaper is better. But that is not the case everywhere.
yes your right that matters to me atleast and for most of ppls i know
who is comparing apple VS micromax :p
some people dont give a ****

raksrules

Youngling
Budget I Phone 5c Awaiting From Long

FYI, that little company is rulling indian market & giving nokia, samsung & HTC a run for their money. Not some apple crap.

In India people look at price first and then buy and that's why micromax rules.
Apple is expensive granted but then Samsung high end phones too are expensive. No point generalizing android is cheap and iPhone more.
The comparison itself is stupid. We have apple which is single manufacturer and andorid which has like 10000 manufacturers
Coming to apple stores in India, blame that to FDI in retail. I think government just sometime back gave 100% FDI in retail. That why you may see apple stores in India at least even in near future. But there are Reliancr istore and some premium resellers though.

Secondly if one has never used iPhone (playing for 10 min in a store or of a friend does not count) then they should not comment on them. People going back to iPhones are not dumb but they know what value it offers to them, the same may not be applicable to someone else.

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse

Even Nokia has released refreshed Symbian & named it Anna & Belle, what's your point ??

In India people look at price first and then buy and that's why micromax rules.
Apple is expensive granted but then Samsung high end phones too are expensive. No point generalizing android is cheap and iPhone more.
The comparison itself is stupid. We have apple which is single manufacturer and andorid which has like 10000 manufacturers
Coming to apple stores in India, blame that to FDI in retail. I think government just sometime back gave 100% FDI in retail. That why you may see apple stores in India at least even in near future. But there are Reliancr istore and some premium resellers though.

^ I agree there, but the "Budgeted" iphone 5c is a Butt-Hurting title.

Secondly if one has never used iPhone (playing for 10 min in a store or of a friend does not count) then they should not comment on them. People going back to iPhones are not dumb but they know what value it offers to them, the same may not be applicable to someone else.

^ this is what, no one will ever agree. I can't comment on ios7[yet to update my device], but ios6 was crap. Regarding "Trying the mobile for 10mins". The stores in india, don't give the phone to take it home & try for couple of weeks before you make your mind. Now that's with general people.

Coming to geeks, what can you do with your iphone ??
Install talking cat, dog, monkey...that's all....can you just play around your homescreen ??
Can you have Live Wallpapers ??
Heck, can iphone have basic OTG support ??

Regarding "We have apple which is single manufacturer and andorid which has like 10000 manufacturers". That is because of Apple & their own noobness.

Living in water and being an enemy of the crocodile is not good.

Last edited:

Regarding "We have apple which is single manufacturer and andorid which has like 10000 manufacturers". That is because of Apple & their own noobness.

There is a flip side for this.

Atleast all the phones that they have in market get upgrades at the same time. Google biggest problem is updates and this is the reason.

Also, the things you are talking about are only for techies. Not everyone has the time to look for a live wallpaper.

Any iphone which is taken out of the box works and works quite well. This is why they are popular.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

what do you mean by another?

No 3rd party earphone support
No Bluetooth File sharing
No drag and Drop
requires itunes all times for pc syncing
No user replaceable battery
No micro-usb
No side loading of apps possible until jailbreak
no default file explorer.

raksrules

Youngling
Think from perspective of the general public which is apple's and every company's main target. We forum people do not form even 0.05% of the users. Here people care about customization and live wallpapers and all but the general users just want something which works OOTB.
See these companies are for money and they will build something which will sell because everyone wants it.
Do you think Samsung will stop release exonys processor phones in India because developers don't support them, nah they care that more people should buy it, this is the public which has never ever heard what rooting is.
First iPhone is/was expensive so people started buying Samsung phones because they thought if paying 35k instead of small screen iPhone I can get a big screen Samsung why not. They have no knowledge about OS and just know Samsung has android.
Now micromax comes and offers similar size device at 13k and people buy that because cost is of primary importance to a person in this country. Not everyone can afford an iPhone or galaxy S4 but then MMX is in their reach.

And yes iPhone 5C basically means Ch*****banaya because apple did what they do best...
Reduce production cost of 5 but using plastic now
No more scratches and all like it happened with aluminum iPhone 5
Same hardware and people still think they are buying new phone.

raksrules

Youngling
No 3rd party earphone support
No Bluetooth File sharing
No drag and Drop
requires itunes all times for pc syncing
No user replaceable battery
No micro-usb
No side loading of apps possible until jailbreak
no default file explorer.

Agreed on all points. So if these features are utmost important to you then you should never buy iPhone, you can go for android for sure. It's not like apple or any company forces you to buy their devices.

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity

Even Nokia has released refreshed Symbian & named it Anna & Belle, what's your point ??

^ I agree there, but the "Budgeted" iphone 5c is a Butt-Hurting title.

^ this is what, no one will ever agree. I can't comment on ios7[yet to update my device], but ios6 was crap. Regarding "Trying the mobile for 10mins". The stores in india, don't give the phone to take it home & try for couple of weeks before you make your mind. Now that's with general people.

Coming to geeks, what can you do with your iphone ??
Install talking cat, dog, monkey...that's all....can you just play around your homescreen ??
Can you have Live Wallpapers ??
Heck, can iphone have basic OTG support ??

But can't you Find Differance between Mmx and Apple ? I Don't Know Why? Can you Play Real Racing 3 in any of MMX device, I dont Know Why But Apple and mmx Can not be even compared.....:lol:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I was gone for 4 days and this thread becomes Apple vs Other-phone-companies thread. Start a thread in Fight Club and let's fight there.... :D

But can't you Find Differance between Mmx and Apple ? I Don't Know Why? Can you Play Real Racing 3 in any of MMX device, I dont Know Why But Apple and mmx Can not be even compared.....:lol:

Are you kidding. My friend is playing Real Racing 3 in his MMX Canvas 2...

Flash

Lost in speed
All problems started with these words - "Budget" and "iPhone".
Pre-orders begin for 5C, but not for 5S.

I guess, all who wanna own iPhone were fallen for the gimmick word "Budget".

raksrules

Youngling
All problems started with these words - "Budget" and "iPhone".
Pre-orders begin for 5C, but not for 5S.

I guess, all who wanna own iPhone were fallen for the gimmick word "Budget".

I guess it is the hype on internet which assumed 'C' meant Cheap and that's when people got disappointed with the price of 5C. Apple themselves never told it is gonna be cheap and budget, people on internet assumed and everyone took it as set in stone thing.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Think from perspective of the general public which is apple's and every company's main target. We forum people do not form even 0.05% of the users. Here people care about customization and live wallpapers and all but the general users just want something which works OOTB.

General public is not target for high end smartphones, its the carriers who pick up these devices in bulk and contract it to the general public.

flyingcow

Shibe
My friends, even after knowing the price, are saying that they will buy 5C because its so cheap...
If you would have asked them earlier to buy a 30k phone they would be all be like :shock::shock: and would refuse to buy it. They even talked about buying MMX 10k phones earlier and now this...
Apple has brain-washed them :(

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Iphone 5c was introduced to replace Iphone 5.. since iphone 5 will be out of production, the general audience who would have bought Iphone 5 instead of iphone 5s will now have to buy iphone 5c, even if they dont like the plastic construction... It was never meant to be a "budget phone"..

Top Bottom