BSNL Unlimited (CDMA -144 kbps) Internet for Rs.250 Per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
@vijayyy2007

Please go through the entire thread, all details are given.

Charges

1. Initial

Security deposit - 1000
Activation charges - 250
Security deposit (voice-no STD) - 500
Advance rental for 3 months - 450
Service tax - 87.00

Total initial charge - Rs.2287.00

2. Monthly

Rs.400 - if you buy the card and Rs.550 if you take the card on rental basis.

400 = Rs.250 for unlimited internet + Rs.150 voice rental

550 = Rs.250 for unlimited internet + Rs.150 voice rental + Rs.150 data card rental

desai_amogh

In the zone
a_k_s_h_a_y said:
ok try to find more i want it desperately...thnxx

did u find any info akshay ??? i m from ponda,goa .. i want to know if thr is a wll tower around here..

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
@din
why don't optimize the site little & sell the site to BSNL itself??
you may earn something out of it?
It has all the info that a official site should have even more than that except the logo:p

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey guys...i didnt know abt this bsnl cheap data card till now...

and u know something i think no body in my circle also knows it...

I dont know how i missed itt..

I didnt purchase a data card till now as these were expensive,,

but now bsnl has provided me a new road to go...

GUys this works out of my home circle or not?????????

and is any company's data card works with other company's internet..?

is there avialable any duplicate card which i can use with bsnl internet... I mean instead of purchasing from bsnl if purchase from outside like in case of broadband

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
*bsnldatacard.com - Un-Official website of BSNL Data Card

@gary4gar

lol, no, not planning to generate any $$$ out of it, thats why it is not having even google ads. But I will sure chk on optimization and different browser / resolution compatability.

@anurag_nagpal

Contact your nearest BSNL telephone exchange / commercial office / DGM. Also check whether your area has BSNL CDMA coverage. If the coverage is good, you will sure get good speed.

@arunks

The best thing about BSNL data acrd is the rate (nearly 1/3rd of what other service providers charge) and option to take the card on rental basis (no other provider gives card on rental basis). But first make sure you have good coverage (CDMA) near your area.

You need to buy data card from BSNL to use BSNL CDMA based internet.

No, you can't buy any other data card, you have to get it from BSNL itself. AFAIK, thats true for all data card providers in India

@shaheen97

Airtel works on GPRS / EDGE. If you have EDGE coverage in your area, you may get good speed. As you know EDGE is not everywhere in India. But BSNL data card is based on CDMA. Both are entirely different, so can't compare em.

@desai_amogh

Get more info from the BSNL officials in your area. Also, check if anyone in your area use WLL phone from BSNL. That works on CDMA, so if signal strength is good, you will get good speed using the BSNL data card.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Hey man but the problem with me is that their security demand is much rs.1000

WHen i got broadband they took rs.500 as security refundable..
But i got disconnected it in feb 2007

And still we havnt got that rs. 500 back which were refundable.

SO now how can we trust abt data card rs.1000 security refundable

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
arunks said:
Hey man but the problem with me is that their security demand is much rs.1000

WHen i got broadband they took rs.500 as security refundable..
But i got disconnected it in feb 2007

And still we havnt got that rs. 500 back which were refundable.

SO now how can we trust abt data card rs.1000 security refundable

they always give the security back or adujust it in your telephone bill
you might have not paid there dues so they adjusted the amount for the same :p

arunks

Hey here is the aks
gary4gar said:
they always give the security back or adujust it in your telephone bill
you might have not paid there dues so they adjusted the amount for the same :p

hey man till now we never ever have any pending dues...
SO there occurs no way to cut any dues.

It is bsnl thats why we havnot got our rs.500 back

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
din said:
*bsnldatacard.com - Un-Official website of BSNL Data Card

@gary4gar

lol, no, not planning to generate any $$$ out of it, thats why it is not having even google ads. But I will sure chk on optimization and different browser / resolution compatability.

As bsnl.in does not have any infomartion regarding the data card, so you can help them in doing so as by this the information becomes official and will help many users. becuause till now the babus are saying this kind of service does not exsits & after that it put on official site they can not give such lame excuses.if don't want any $$$ then you can give this information for free:)

may be you should ask you Commercial officer about this or e-mail the webmaster of bsnl.in

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
@gary4gar

Thank you for the suggestion. Yes it is good. I already did that. Contacted the higher officials last week and told them its a good product which lacks only marketing. Ready to handover the site to BSNL for free. They forwarded that to marketing wing / webmaster of bsnl site.

Will keep you updated.

@arunks

Just compare the tariffs and details of Reliance , Airtel , Tata and BSNL . No one except BSNL give the card on rental. BSNL's rates are 1/3rd of others. If you pay as deposit, they will give it back for sure. But yes, there may be delay. I gave my reliance FWP back and it took 60 days to get the money and when I reutnred bSNL landphone (when I shifted my office), they sent the cheque promptly, it wasn't delayed.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
arunks said:
hey man till now we never ever have any pending dues...
SO there occurs no way to cut any dues.

It is bsnl thats why we havnot got our rs.500 back
have shown the demand note to the commercial officear of your exchange along with a application asking for refund??
if yes then a cheque will come at you place within the time limit of 2-3 months at the most

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Forgot to mention. BSNL launched the EVDO - wireless broadband over CDMA. I didn't get much details. From the details I received (not at all confirmed) its a USB based thing. I mean the device. Can expect 2 Mbps theoretically but not sure how much in practical.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
din said:
Forgot to mention. BSNL launched the EVDO - wireless broadband over CDMA. I didn't get much details. From the details I received (not at all confirmed) its a USB based thing. I mean the device. Can expect 2 Mbps theoretically but not sure how much in practical.
whoa cool..this a real meat thingy..please get the details for it man atleast the traffic & actual speeds

btw AFAIK evdo requires CDMA towers to be upgraded & thats costly too.

how in how many cities they going to launch it as i am sure its will be available at selected places only

[edit]
if this news is really true then it starts the aura of 3G:cool:

@din
please confirm the news to be correct:)

Last edited:
OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Yes, you are right.

EVDO will be in selected cities only, as mentioned in my site before, from the info from BSNL officials.

They were installing the EVDO equipments in selected places and I think many cities are covered in first phase. For my district, they have selected 3 cities.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
din said:
Yes, you are right.

EVDO will be in selected cities only, as mentioned in my site before, from the info from BSNL officials.

They were installing the EVDO equipments in selected places and I think many cities are covered in first phase. For my district, they have selected 3 cities.
so are taking the service???

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
No, unfortunately it is not in my area. At 10 kms away. But I will try to get some feedback and will post details.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Hey din bro...tell me if i can use internet through wll phone provided by bsnl..

As u r saying the data card is also like a wll no. so CANT I use wll phone for connectin internet y activating internet service on it...

Is this possible...Plz elaborate

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
arunks said:
Hey din bro...tell me if i can use internet through wll phone provided by bsnl..

As u r saying the data card is also like a wll no. so CANT I use wll phone for connectin internet y activating internet service on it...

Is this possible...Plz elaborate
yes..the data card you will receive will be get a number like 011-2378965
there will be software provided which you can install on your Laptop which will enable you make & receive calls

Status
Not open for further replies.