BSNL Broadband to offer minimum Internet Speed as '2Mbps'

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmtechie

Right off the assembly line
BSNL is horrible company. Especially at my location. Customer support is extinct nobody hear your problem.

Flash

Lost in speed
Yay!! BSNL day!!!

Downloads on the 1st day:
*smileys.newbeginningsnetwork.com/piwigo/galleries/PERFORMANCE_ENTERTAIN/dancing/dance-party-dj-smiley-emoticon.gif

Downloads from 2nd day onwards:
*img.xooimage.com/files4/c/e/b/z-70--1a9bdec.gif

amjath

Human Spambot
Yesterday [Sunday] I called BSNL customer care at 8.00PM on 1500 since ADSL light was not blinking, to my surprise there was a guy answered my phone call :shock:

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
Yesterday [Sunday] I called BSNL customer care at 8.00PM on 1500 since ADSL light was not blinking, to my surprise there was a guy answered my phone call :shock:
Did you accidentally reach an alternate universe? I've never have a human respond whenever I call that number.

amjath

Human Spambot
Did you accidentally reach an alternate universe? I've never have a human respond whenever I call that number.

He will come in the hopes of getting some tip for Diwali

:rofl:

Another situation happened like this.

On Oct 1st my internet goes down and raise a complaint using automated line. I want it get fixed on 3rd Oct due to work from home [office work]. I received a call on 2nd Oct [that's right Gandhi Jayanthi] on my landline asking me whether my internet is working now. I asked the guy why they are working on Govt holidays, he said they are working since 1st Oct full night to fix the issue.

Usually my tickets will get resolved in 24-36 hours.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
:rofl:

Another situation happened like this.

On Oct 1st my internet goes down and raise a complaint using automated line. I want it get fixed on 3rd Oct due to work from home [office work]. I received a call on 2nd Oct [that's right Gandhi Jayanthi] on my landline asking me whether my internet is working now. I asked the guy why they are working on Govt holidays, he said they are working since 1st Oct full night to fix the issue.

Usually my tickets will get resolved in 24-36 hours.
They work on it when there is something major and a bulk of customers are affected.. but if its only about you then you see real BSNL customer service. :p

amjath

Human Spambot
They work on it when there is something major and a bulk of customers are affected.. but if its only about you then you see real BSNL customer service. :p

Actually the shocker is, my neighbor's landline was working not mine before the issue

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Update:

my last month bill is normal only. I was worried whether they would charge me for the extra downloads when the speed was 2mp/s.
I am on 545 unlimited. What a relief

rickenjus

In the zone
Anyone noticed bump in bsnl broadband speed today. I am on 645 plan and getting 2mbps.

I think they have started giving 2mbps without fup now. jk. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom