tkin

Back to school!!
Just grabbed Borderlands 1 from flipkart.

Ready to dive in............!!!

I just hope its really worth the play......ACTION RPG!
You may get bored playing singleplayer, its meant for multiplayer Co-op.

gameranand

Living to Play
Yes the game is worthy for sure. Single player experience is quite good and MP is just awesome. Be sure to try that.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Yes the game is worthy for sure. Single player experience is quite good and MP is just awesome. Be sure to try that.

Just had hands-on for 40 min.
Controls are easy as should be.

Weapons are awesome.:)
I think there are hell-lot-of weapon.

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
Well.. I will just try on 1600x900 then :D
Heck i am ready to lower the settings for smooth co-op. :)
And now it has LAN mode included so we will probably be using Hamachi. :p

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Borderlands 2 will add fifth playable character (Mechromancer) post-launch as free DLC

*img849.imageshack.us/img849/5514/borderlands2mechromance.jpg

During a PAX East Gearbox panel, a question popped up that most Borderlands fans have thought about, "Will there be a fifth playable class in Borderlands 2?" And when Randy Pitchford replied in the affirmative, it's fair to say most gamers were surprised/worried/suspicious -- what was the catch? Pre-order DLC, day-1 DLC, something gamers will have to pay for? Not at all, apparently. Randy said the current plan was to introduce the Mechromancer post-launch as a free download for all players.

The Mechromancer will fill the Borderlands pet class void. Growing up as a poor, half-robot girl can be difficult, so why not build yourself a Deathtrap companion to ease your loneliness? Sporting red hair and goggles, with a mechanical arm, I almost thought she could be related to the original Borderlands' Siren, but the eyes definitely don't match.

She's still a long way off however, still in conceptual design actually. Gearbox loves to share its fun with fans though, and introducing a character at a PAX panel is quite awesome of them. Announcing they're planning to release her as free DLC is great marketing, to boot. Perhaps to mock Mass Effect 3's day one character DLC, or perhaps just to show they're paying attention to what consumers want, Gearbox took the time to show us something cool they're doing. Gamers remember that sort of thing.

Source: Neoseeker

Top Bottom