Bloggers' Corner

Watch a movie without downloading all parts:

You have a movie you want to watch from rapidshare, but you don't want to wait the 10 hours to download all parts.You want to check out the quality of the movie without downloading all parts..

Here's what you do:

Code:
*maverickshaunt.blogspot.com/2007/10/watch-movie-without-downloading-all.html

appu

Knowledge Nomad
LG gets into nature, announces LB2500H wooden Shine

LG has tried just about every angle we -- and apparently they -- can think of with its enormously popular shine and seem to now be stretching as they get into faux wood grain. LG has tossed in a helping of DMB TV, a 2 megapixel camera, Bluetooth, and of course a retractable antenna to focus all that mobile TV fun. While we dig the LG Shine, we miss the original sliding form factor and even though the wood isn't real -- and seriously, since when is a wooden handset cool? -- we think this new aesthetic is a bit scary,Read on...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Found a Trojan / Malware before all the front line AVS scanners, read more...

Virus Found - Possible Threat “Trojan.Zlob” Undetected in many front line scanner

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
After many itches and glitches, I tried to make my own blog and finally made it. It is hosted in Blogger. Please take a look and tell me the pros (if any):D & cons.

My Blog's address is *www.debsuvra.co.nr

goobimama

 Macboy
The first thing you got to do is change that theme/colour scheme. It's impossible to read more than one line without permanently damaging one's eyes and sanity.

appu

Knowledge Nomad
Many Nokia codes....hacks added

CONVERT A 512 MB duo/produo CARD TO 640 MB

DO YOU GUYS WANT TO CONVERT A 512 MB duo/produo/MMC CARD TO 640 MB AT NO COST AT ALL.THEN READ ON

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Do you know anything about funny talibans? :D :D
Check it out *www.debsuvra.co.nr:D :D

Please review the blog layout, is it good now?

goobimama

 Macboy
Quoted from first post:
I invite and request all members of the Digit forum who maintain blogs to post about their latest entries here. Every blogger wants his blog to get noticed, so I thought why not start a thread dedicated to it, instead of seeing random spam cropping up all over the place with people advertising their blogs.

This is only about posting about your blog entries, not just advertising any website. And you can post about all your entries. It is not limited to one post for one blog, it is one post for one blog entry.

The submissions have to be technology related. Please do not post links to entries about how you couldn't find your sock this morning! I am sure that would be highly entertaining too but we are only interested in things to do with technology (and saying that you did find a battery inside your sock does not make the post related to technology).

And do not be naive enough to post the whole thing here. No one would want to visit your blog when they can read the whole article without firing up another web page. Post only an excerpt from your blog, something that is interesting enough to grab attention. And avoid posting any image(s). We'll see them on your blog anyway.

Please stick to the purpose of this thread, to share posts and not blog links. If you guys want to advertise your blog links, then there is already a sticky running on the chit chat section. I know that thread is lame, but there's a reason it is lame. Cause it is full of plain links to blogs. This thread is more of an RSS news aggregator for Digit forum bloggers...

@debsurgha: The design is certainly better but that does not mean good. Anyway, I don't think I have any authority on blog designs. If you like it, go for it. It will get better over time.

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
goobimama said:
Please stick to the purpose of this thread, to share posts and not blog links. If you guys want to advertise your blog links, then there is already a sticky running on the chit chat section. I know that thread is lame, but there's a reason it is lame. Cause it is full of plain links to blogs. This thread is more of an RSS news aggregator for Digit forum bloggers...
Exactly. I cannot enforce this because I am not a moderator, but try to limit this thread to what it was intended to be and it'll be better for all of us.

If you start posting random links to your blogs, this will become another useless thread (seems to already be halfway there) and no one will get to enjoy the free advertisement.

So, write about technology and let us know about your post. :)

goobimama

 Macboy
Lucky Linux and the ten melons...

I've written a pretty long post about Linux and how it has failed me. (Made sure all my vital parts are covered with fire-proof material...)

A couple of posts back, I had attempted to try Linux, in particular, it's super easy to use Ubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy Gibbon". And I was pretty excited about it (just as I was when installing Vista). How did it go? Not so well. Pretty bad actually. I had planned on moving two machines to Ubuntu, none of them could run it. The first one had a driver issue even though it was a stock Intel board with no frills. The second one which was also a stock Intel board, failed to even boot the installer. What does this lead me to believe? Linux is not ready for the general public.

I got a couple of emails from some Linuxy fellows when I mentioned that I was moving to Linux congratulating me on the Open Source move. But I just don't understand the purpose of Open Source. From what I've been made to understand, it is something like a Chef sharing the recipe. But that doesn't necessarily work in all cases, and especially in case of software development. And I particularly don't understand why the chef has to share his recipe. If one works hard on creating something, one should have the right to use that to make a profit.
*goobimama.blogspot.com/2007/11/penguin-just-doesnt-play-nice.html

appu

Knowledge Nomad
Live pics of Sony Ericsson W890
The SE-center.pl has posted more live pics of Sony Ericsson W890 phone, which is not yet officially introduced. This is a Walkman series product following the W880. According to the source, the W890 comes with a 2” QVGA display, a 3.2-megapixel camera and a frontal camera for video calls (3G support), Bluetooth (A2DP) wireless module and an FM-radio with RDS....Read on

New Sony Ericsson M610i on Sale At Ebay

Proto of Sony Ericsson M610i on German eBay

The new Sony Ericsson M610i is now on offer on german ebay and is available for €1000 Read On

Voldy

The Dark lord
Hey if u r potter fan read that article it probably make u laugh hehehe

The Deathly hollows aftermath

What happen after the deathly hollows in the words of the Great Lord Voldemort

Seriously iam alive and you want to know the reason that why now should i possibly alive besides what happens in the deathly hollows .

You see iam always a men of secrets its that the Potter boy and Dumbledore doesnt know that i have 8 th horocrux too and those fools doesnt know that ! hehehehe Its very sad for me that in these recent days i have accidently dropped my horocrux in my toliet curse my toliet but no problemo i will found that ! i ordered my death eaters to find that horcrux (not horcrux i had told them that it was my girlfriend photo) hehehehehe .

Remaining article on My blog :www.vijaypanwar.blogspot.com
hehe hope u will like that:D

Voldy

The Dark lord
aryayush said:
It is not technology related. Would it hurt to stick to the rules?
Sorry bro i doesn't know abt that its a tech. blogger corner sorry for my mistake i deeeply apologize for my mistake:(

goobimama

 Macboy
Hmm.. Totally forgot about the humour part. I read it now and it looks like some drag panzy has written the post. Needs to be completely rethought. Thanks for the criticism...

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
OK. Game's up. Who're you and what have you done to Milind? :p

@Vicky333, no problem. Chill. :)

Voldy

The Dark lord
goobimama said:
Hmm.. Totally forgot about the humour part. I read it now and it looks like some drag panzy has written the post. Needs to be completely rethought. Thanks for the criticism...
Array bhai meine bola na bhai mistake ho gayi ! kyo tang kichcte ho yaar .Ab kya mafinama bhi do kya iam just trying to post a humour yaar and again i am saying sorry

Last edited:
Top Bottom