Bloggers' Corner

shashank4u

Youngling
Must see :

Mind reader gadget which can read human mind has been developed..
based on MRI 71 % success in results:
source:*www.techlivez.com/2007/03/mind-reader-by-germans.html

Also a small hardisk by fujitsu reviewed
Features:
SATA 3.0
only 2.5 inchs
source:*www.techlivez.com/2007/03/fujitsus-mhw2160bj-sata-30-hdd.html

Ankur Mittal

Journeyman
Summary of my blog posts-

Microsoft looks for better way to search the Net

REDMOND, Wash.–Internet searching was at the forefront of the technologies that Microsoft displayed on Tuesday at an event intended to showcase the company’s research prowess.
Despite a lack of visible progress in catching up with Google, the leader in Internet search engines, Microsoft says it still believes that it will eventually turn the tables by improving the quality of its search results and by changing the way computer users search.
*techtoday.110mb.com/?p=33

Windows Live Search Gadget

Microsoft has released a new gadget for Windows Vista sidebar which helps users to search easily without loading the search page in the browser.
*farm1.static.flickr.com/154/413262992_7c4c71b2b2_m.jpg

*techtoday.110mb.com/?p=29\

Windows Vista Review
This entry is the one which one me the first prize in Merawindows vista tutorial contest,so all must read it.-
Microsoft and the testers have really worked hard to build the latest version of Windows Vista. Vista has gone through the testing period for almost 4 years and has emerged as a winner. More than 1 billion people who use the previous Windows versions, Windows Vista will be a revolution for them.
*farm1.static.flickr.com/180/413226242_acefa89fff.jpg

*techtoday.110mb.com/?page_id=26

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
Mine is *deepakkrishnansblog.blogspot.com
It contains some collected articles and news items about viruses and upcoming technologies... As I am in my XIIth and my exams are going on, I have not been able to ujpdate it since the past few months......

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Please do not give links to just the blog, but specific entries. And few month old entries won't do either. :)

Ankur Mittal, I am reading your Vista review right now. :)

goobimama

 Macboy
Hey Ankur: Are you using Aero glass? Cause I'm not seeing the transparency in those screenshots like I'm seeing them on my desktop. Also, your Windows flip is pretty much the old windows flip (alt+tab works in xp too btw). Flip3D on the other hand is quite more visual. Advice:

Get a graphics card and see some Wow (if that's what they call it nowadays)

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
And please change the title to 'Windows Vista Advertisement' if possible. Makes it a little more accurate. :p

shashank4u

Youngling
Gud work ankur mittal.

Amazing technology have been showcased today at Redmon..
Microsoft Corp. researchers have come up with a possible solution to one of the most troublesome challenges facing humankind: That guy in the apartment next door who plays his favorite Def Leppard album at all hours of the night..
this and lot more...
here :*www.techlivez.com/2007/03/techfest-microsoft-latest-reserch-and.html
A short review by me..

originals here:
*seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/306363_msfttechfest07.html
*www.signonsandiego.com/news/tech/20070306-1622-microsoft-techfest.html

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
March 08, 2007: The day Firefox broke my heart...

I have had this great admiration for firefox and its security. Recommended it to all my friends, family and even enemies (not really, I left enemies with IE). I praised its security to the skies. And now, it has done what I would never have expected it to do. It showed ALL my passwords to a wizardist friend of mine......
*goobimama.blogspot.com/2007/03/march-08-2007-day-firefox-broke-my.html

[FYI, my blog is not really a tech blog, very rare to have something techie on there...]

Ankur Mittal

Journeyman
Really cool written by me so must read and post your comments

Microsoft Office 2007 review

*farm1.static.flickr.com/168/414245279_e57eb25e4a_o.jpg
Overview
Microsoft Office 2007 is much bigger than the previous version of this suite. With this new version of Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft has changed the old familiar MS Office interface. In the place of the, toolbars, ‘the side of the window Task Pane’, ‘drop down menus’ and many other old interface, the new famous Ribbon has been introduced which Stretches across the top of the new Microsoft office suite. The Ribbon divides different features into different categories which, the Microsoft hopes that this will make Microsoft office 2007 more productive and easier for the users to find the tools that were earlier hidden behind the various different menus.

*techtoday.110mb.com/?page_id=34

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
What! Office does not have any emotional attachment to the user!!! :eek:

Vista has, why not Office? :lol:

freebird

Debian Rocks!
aryayush said:
And please change the title to 'Windows Vista Advertisement' if possible. Makes it a little more accurate. :p
yeah.Y M$ needs to spend money on AD?we got Very Brilliant ppl for that Job in India..:D

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
shashank4u said:
ya i was also thinking the same ..wat did he want to say..
I wanted to say that a review is supposed to be an article where you analyse a product and then points out both its positive and negative aspects as objectively as possible. However, if you read both his Vista and Office reviews, you'll find that they are basically advertisements - extolling and exaggerating the virtues of the products and completely steering clear of the flaws.
I do not mean any offense to the reviewer. :)

shashank4u

Youngling
hmmm ok

here my latest entry..

Samsung Electronics Co. has released and started shipping
its much awaited Hybrid hard disk drive. Samsung's MH80
is a 2.5-inch hybrid hard drive with 128 or 256 megabytes
of flash memory.Samsung's MH80 Series hybrid hard drive is
offered in denominations of 80GB, 120GB and 160GB ..

Features:
It uses High densities of magnetic storage technology.
Faster read/write access
50 percent reduction in boot and resume times.
70-90 percent less power consumption.
Less susceptible to shock damage.
more..... here...
*www.techlivez.com/2007/03/hybrid-mh80-hdd-by-samsung.html

freebird

Debian Rocks!
aryayush said:
I wanted to say that a review is supposed to be an article where you analyse a product and then points out both its positive and negative aspects as objectively as possible. However, if you read both his Vista and Office reviews, you'll find that they are basically advertisements - extolling and exaggerating the virtues of the products and completely steering clear of the flaws.
I do not mean any offense to the reviewer. :)
though M$ did gave out Acer Ferrari Laptops to those protagonists who writes goood things that M$ is *GOD*
I got source;dont flame me:
*www.linux-watch.com/news/NS9314284615.html
*www.linux-watch.com/news/NS4598924090.html
AND I do not mean any offense to the reviewer:p

Top Bottom