Best Android phone under Rs.15,000; Want your suggestions.

sky770

Journeyman
Its(Desire S) available at ebay for 16k and try some coupon to lower down the price

bro tht ebay seller you gave me din't replied back to my query 2 times since yesterday..I would suggest a word of caution before someone actually order the phone before talking to the dealer. :| I even gave him my mobile no. :evil:

aroraanant

Explorer
Android phones come in a variety of forms and flavors. The best smartphones running Google's innovative mobile platform.
Here are list of Top ten android phones:p
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
HTC RezoundM
Micromax A85
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V
Sony Ericsson Xperia Active
Motorola Defy Plus
Samsung Galaxy W
LG Optimus Black P970
Motorola Fire XT
HTC Wildfire S

I just happened to come upon an updated list of top 1o android phones that you may find usful: Best Android Phones Under 15000 Rupees in India

Both the lists are old I think there are better options available than that.

bro tht ebay seller you gave me din't replied back to my query 2 times since yesterday..I would suggest a word of caution before someone actually order the phone before talking to the dealer. :| I even gave him my mobile no. :evil:

That happens sometimes, all I can say is wait.
In the starting I didn't got any reply from the seller from whom I bought the Macbook, he was not picking up my call.But everything was fine after a day

bornwithsupremacy

Right off the assembly line
Internal memory in xperia neo ,neo v are only 320 MB.so some applications dependent on phone memory,cant be installed in phone more than 32o MB.so which phone is beeter wit more memory in sony ericson??????

Top Bottom