Best Android phone under Rs.15,000; Want your suggestions.

diagus

Journeyman
motorola defy+ for 15999 at letsbuy with free jabra bluetooth headset(around 1000 rupees)

so around 15k u will get defy +
i think its a good buy

Ashgun

Dil Td diya :( ):
How is the call Quality of NEO V ,

I have heard some of my friends that SE phones Call quality is not that good Compared to NOKIA .

Neo

If the Blade is working fine,why are looking for another Android phone.

Let me assure you about something!
The ICS is nothing magical!
It was the hype that made it so special.
It is fast and fluid so is all modern mobile o.s.

Android has beaten I.o.s in one thing for sure!
The hype!!What else!?

Seriously? I don't think so. Android is very good (Although no match for iOS and you should not compare it to iOS) and on the top it is OPEN SOURCE with millions of apps.

AcceleratorX

Youngling
How is the call Quality of NEO V ,

I have heard some of my friends that SE phones Call quality is not that good Compared to NOKIA .

Yes, call quality on Xperia Neo V is not very good compared to an equivalent Nokia, Samsung or LG phone in that price range (tested it myself).

It picks up a signal well but the volume does not go very high and there are a few skips, etc.

But do not let this influence your purchase decision - unless you are comparing both phones side by side, you will not be able to tell a difference. SE is fine for daily use.

vetdrchandan

Broken In
hey, visit Alfa 2 store at Irla near Vile Parle West, Mumbai. u will be get Neo V for Rs.13500 (Without bill and Warranty) & Rs.17500 (With warranty), and Neo for Rs.14500 (Imported product so no warranty).

Very good deal, Is it also available in Delhi or Patna

Mr.V

Journeyman
You may also want to consider the Sony Erricson Walkman Live! :)
Outstanding at a low price! :)
And also sony has announced an ICS (4.0) upgrade for it! :)
But its 3.2" though...

Soumik

Padawan
Ppl dont go after ICS craze if you are going to root ur device anyways (which now a days almost everyone does). All devices will get ICS eventually, in a better packaging than the ones given by manufacturers. So, forget abt that. Just go for the ones that give max performance for the budget.
Defy+ and Neo V are both the very good devices in this price range. Defy+ has the extra rugged feature and more compact of the two, and also has a 2 GB of internal memory, which is really really helpful in day to day usage. While Neo V has a better LED backlit display and a front cam.
Defy+ has more dev support, but a locked bootloader. Unless that bootloader is unlocked soon, its gonna be a pain for the devs to unleash the full potential of the device. But this is also a reason to go for Defy+ over Defy, as Defy+ has an updated GB kernel.
So, the choice is upto the personal needs.

funskar

Padawan
Get se xperia ray .for 15.4k from ebay

Brand New Original & Sealed Sony Ericsson XPERIA RAY ST18i + bill - Black Color | eBay

vetdrchandan

Broken In
Thanks! :-D:-D:-D

In my suggestion do not buy any electronic products which comes with seller or dealer warranty. buy only Manufacturing warranty products. spend 2k more and get Neo V. :)

I too scared to buy from that thanx for suggestion but they say that the item is brand new so why don't they are giving manufacturer warranty.

sky770

Journeyman
srry din't read the whole thread/OP's query but if you can raise your budget till ~16k
then go for HTC Desire S for 15,990 @ saholic and on ebay.

apart from unibody, SLCD display, 1GB(768MB) RAM, and the overall quality of HTC then go for it!!!!

Also official ICS update is on its way soon. :) + custom dev support is simply gr8 @ XDA :D

have phun hunting :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom