Best Android phone under Rs.15,000; Want your suggestions.

sainath

Android Addicted
Hello!
I want to buy new LATEST Android Smart phone under Rs.15000. I already own Dell XCD35 which have ARMv6 and now I want to switch to ARMv7 Android smart phone. So I need your suggestions.
my specifications for mobile are-
Big Screen At least 3.5inch.
want a decent gaming phone.
good camera at least 5MP with HD video Recording at 720p.
good hardware at least ARMv7 1ghz processor, 512MB of RAM, & good GPU to play some HD games.
good Battery backup.
good ONLINE community support like XDA Developers.
Android 2.3 Gingerbread.

I'm confused in Motorola Defy (not Defy+ because it out of my budget). Is Defy good to buy? because it is nearly 1.5yr old.

Please do not suggest me crappy Spice, Micromax (Indian Chinese) phones. Please suggest branded phones only. Do not suggest phone like Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini or Mini Pro (because of 3inch screen).

Good reply is appreciated.
Thank You!

ofabhishek

║ Green World ║
+1 for Neo V

it'll be good to go through some online reviews and forum related to that before taking purchase decision.....

OP
sainath

sainath

Android Addicted
Hey guys,
which mobile good Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo or Neo V??? because Neo is cheaper than Neo V in Mumbai. Neo is for Rs.15500 and Neo V is for Rs.16500 with bill and Rs.14520 without bill. Which one should I buy??:confused::confused::confused:

S

siddhipatel

As you have decided to go with Sony Ericson Xperia Neo V, but still if you want there are many other options are available with like Samsung Galaxy 3, Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Galaxy Ace, HTC Explorer, Motorola Defy.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
As you have decided to go with Sony Ericson Xperia Neo V, but still if you want there are many other options are available with like Samsung Galaxy 3, Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Galaxy Ace, HTC Explorer, Motorola Defy.

:yuck: all are not to be replaced with Neo V

OP
sainath

sainath

Android Addicted

Read my 1st post, as I say in 1st post, I want an all-rounder decent phone in my budget. SE Neo V seems feet in my budget. Your mention all mobile except Defy are Armv6 phone. So I don't need them. I'm already using Dell XCD35 which is best amongst these phone except Defy. I don't need Defy because its outdated phone and Motorola has stop sales & production of Defy in market. Neo V is latest one and with good specifications which are comparable to HTC high end phones. It has better GPU, CPU, display(Normal TFT vs Bravia engine), Camera than Defy. I also don't need Defy+ because it is nothing but overclocked version of Defy. So, why I pay 3k-4k more for 200mhz overclocked phone. Neo V is far far better than phones which are mentioned by you. :cool: :cool: :cool:

red dragon

Master troll
If the Blade is working fine,why are looking for another Android phone.

Let me assure you about something!
The ICS is nothing magical!
It was the hype that made it so special.
It is fast and fluid so is all modern mobile o.s.

Android has beaten I.o.s in one thing for sure!
The hype!!What else!?

Vensanga

Journeyman
please share your experience with the Sony Ericson Xperia Neo V i will realy appreciate it....am also planning to buy a new phone and i heard and read good things about this phone but has to confirm with the actual user reviews and how you rate the phone...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
please share your experience with the Sony Ericson Xperia Neo V i will realy appreciate it....am also planning to buy a new phone and i heard and read good things about this phone but has to confirm with the actual user reviews and how you rate the phone...

there are thread on a review of Neo V done by TDF members do have a look at it.:mrgreen:

ksavai

Right off the assembly line
Sainath,
Did you buy neo/neo V? and where exactly did you buy it in mumbai. I am interested to get it in this week.

OP
sainath

sainath

Android Addicted
Sainath,
Did you buy neo/neo V? and where exactly did you buy it in mumbai. I am interested to get it in this week.

hey, visit Alfa 2 store at Irla near Vile Parle West, Mumbai. u will be get Neo V for Rs.13500 (Without bill and Warranty) & Rs.17500 (With warranty), and Neo for Rs.14500 (Imported product so no warranty).

ksavai

Right off the assembly line
Yes I did that yesterday evening.

Got Neo - 14750 W/o bill - as I am going to root so need of warranty

Neo V price - 17000 - with bill and 14500 W/o bill

Xperia Arc - 17500 without bill - awesome deal if anyone interested

Top Bottom