Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Soumik99

Journeyman
LOL.. come on! its OKAY!!
" Atleast I updated the post quickly instead of leaving it as it is"> Chill. ;)

varunb

Working in an IT company
Alright here's the new deal & I will not edit this post.

Assassin's Creed Revelations PC gets new November release date

Here's an article from Neoseeker. Read the line in quote:

Just last week, we reported that Assassin's Creed Revelations PC had been delayed until December 2, as was confirmed by Ubisoft. Fast-forward through the weekend, and we have a new release date for the PC version.

AC Revelations PC will still be arriving later than its console counterparts, but the delay has been reduced by a few days, from December 2 to November 29. Makes sense, actually, considering the industry's habit of releasing new games on Tuesdays.

GameStop confirmed the new date this morning via Twitter, in a post that read:

Ubisoft confirmed the PC release for AC: Revelations is Nov 29.

The product page on GameStop.com has since been updated to reflect the new date, though other retailers have yet to do the same.
Below is the gamestop preorder page for AC:R

*www.gamestop.com/pc/games/assassins-creed-revelations-signature-edition/91021

Last edited:

varunb

Working in an IT company
First 23 mins of gameplay:

[YOUTUBE]8iFU8jFSW5w[/YOUTUBE]

The PC version finally releases on 01/12/2011. You can check this out on the UbiShop preorder page.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Me too!

Fresh New Multiplayer..
:D

No more alliance mode in ACR
New Reverse Detection Meter
Contested Kills
New Deathmatch Modes
New abilities

:p

yay I'm excited...

__Release date is 1/12/2011..But Flipkart says it will deliver in mid december. Thats sad :(

varunb

Working in an IT company
Here are some screenshots of the PC version:

*i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/varunb/ACRSP2011-11-2613-01-00-874.png

This is what happens whe you pickpocket from the entire city.....well not the entire city but you get the idea....
*i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/varunb/ACRSP2011-11-2612-56-37-674.png

*i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/varunb/ACRSP2011-11-2612-45-10-493.png

*i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/varunb/ACRSP2011-11-2612-44-51-506.png

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
Have started the game. Feels true to the series. Nice gameplay, amazing music, great missions. But will have to pause this till I complete other ones. :D

gsynk

Right off the assembly line
Really Waiting for the PC Version. Its times like these I wish I was a PS3/XBOX 360 Gamer. But I remain a true PC gamer :) Its Releasing on Dec. 2 as per Ubisoft. Any ideas, when it arrives here in India? My Laptop ran the previous versions pretty well..Hope this one plays smoothly too...

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
I order 15z few days ago, this will be the first game which going to install on my new lapi.

Last edited:

sachin99

Broken In
Are there any nice changes or new things in the gameplay?
Many things have been improved..Such as Eagle vision ..Along with detcting templars/Friendlies you can also sense their footprints and also can predict his path..
And using diff. ingredients such as gunpowder etc u can also prepare diff. types of bombs for distraction..And one of the hidden blade is replaced by hook blade(POP Style)..Using which we can perform better wall climbing and long jumps..

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Indian release wont be before 15th december I guess :(

Whoever gets PC version post your ID's here :D so that we can play Multiplayer together :)

shantanu

Technomancer
I am dying to get my hands on Revelations, No one is shipping it right now. Nextworld has also emailed saying it will be shipped in december :|

Top Bottom