Assassin's Creed: Revelations

RBX

In the zone
Should I play Assassin's Creed I and II before this ? I have played ACB, and finished the main story. Got my hands on Revelations as well but am not playing atm because of exams.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Should I play Assassin's Creed I and II before this ? I have played ACB, and finished the main story. Got my hands on Revelations as well but am not playing atm because of exams.
If you ask me I'd say yes. I didn't play the AC 1st and started from AC II and was nowhere, who was the character and what's all about...if you have free time play the previous versions, otherwise see the YouTube videos of previous versions, that'll do more or less.

Alok

Adventurer
@RAZOR well if you like then go for ACII , this one is great.
No need to go for first game.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Well I think that the story line of AC 1 was the best of all until now...You should definately play it ..

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
When it comes to AC games. They always, lag on my PC. No matter what is the setting and what is the game. Damn CPU bottle neck. Fingers crossed for this one.

utkarsh73

Journeyman
I read the entire review from the IGN website.
They gave it 8.5/10 saying

" there is nothing wrong with this game but we are again doing the same thing as we did in the previous AC titles with some new features, moves and weapons in the game play"

well, IGN guys are very strict in rating games, so we can expect the game to be great!!!!!!!

deepak8286

Broken In
^ gamespot is very strict and fair in ratings....games with 8.5 and above are good games but they never review all the games :(

Top Bottom