Assassin's Creed: Revelations

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
guys who are playing this multiplayer post ur id's so that we can play together :)
my id is:-
SoumojitC

(that is uplay id) add me :D

RBX

In the zone
Finished the main memories and uninstalled the game to make room for AC2, this one didn't appeal me as much as Brotherhood - very short missions; almost no stealth missions, I don't remember ever using my crossbow :(

Made some progress in AC2, reached Venice. Nice character development and storyline.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
For all those who own this game and want to play MP with friends...Join the group "Assassin's Creed Revelations Indian Gamerz Syndicate" on facebook..There are only few members right now..and it's sad that there's no chat feature in game :( so I have to personally send messages to every other Indian player..

As the Private match feature is pretty awesome..:D

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
^^This is the reason I first check products on flipkart and then Nextworld and game4u...Flipkart always has the best prices..

gsynk

Right off the assembly line
For all those who own this game and want to play MP with friends...Join the group "Assassin's Creed Revelations Indian Gamerz Syndicate" on facebook..There are only few members right now..and it's sad that there's no chat feature in game :( so I have to personally send messages to every other Indian player..

As the Private match feature is pretty awesome..:D

Joined the Group! Thanks :) Private match feature...ya we all should get together soon for that .

soumo27

joined it....well we have formed a community for acr mp on xfire long back during acb days....if any of u guys wanna join it..u're welcome..

Indian Assassins

its easy to share screenshots, videos and even chat with ur friends/voice chat in game :D

Niilesh

Padawan
Hey can someone can give Ubisoft game launcher link?
1.0 doesn't work with revelations(error code 3)
ubisoft forums are down :(

Niilesh

Padawan
It's a non steam version

Do anyone has steam version and can upload UbisoftGameLauncherInstaller.exe?

x86
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\assassin's creed revelations\Support\GameLauncher

x64
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assassin's creed revelations\Support\GameLauncher

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Hi, I get ACR yesterday, there are two serial keys first one AC Revelations Activation Key and another is ACR DLC Activation Key. I used first key to install the game and enter the key in ubisoft launcher to activate my game. I was trying to add second and first key on steam and it showing invalid. I tried both keys but both are invalid. What I suppose do and what is ACR DLC Activation Key ?

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
If u got it via Flipkart or Nextworld then the key won't work in steam..u can add it as a Non-steam game though..and the DLC key has to be entered in
Main Menu>>Extra>>Downloadable content>>enter key

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^ visuals gameplay and overall sturdiness /combat has evolved a lot since ac 2 though story is not that solid as of ac 2.
Must play for ubisoft/ac fanboys..and all action game lovers

soumo27

Multiplayer is where the fun lies..I didnt like the sp at all except the Altair parts...Story was ok'ish...Nice ending// But combat still same and boring...

Top Bottom