Assassin's Creed: Revelations

sam_1710

Youngling
There is an animated movie coming out with the collector's edition.

[YOUTUBE]*www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTlXnPDwy9g[/YOUTUBE]

Some bug with the YOUTUBE tag i think.. Anyways here's the video Link : Assassin's Creed : Embers -- Ezio's last chapter - YouTube

gameranand

Living to Play
I don't think there is a bug with Youtube tag. You have to put the code after "v=" in Youtube tag and not the entire URL thats how it works here. :)

Soumik99

Journeyman
I don't think there is a bug with Youtube tag. You have to put the code after "v=" in Youtube tag and not the entire URL thats how it works here. :)

oh! i too couldn't see the video from here... thought it might just be due to some temporary problem, now i understand.. anyways, the movie looks cool. unlike other animated movie for kids.... idk if the collector's edition will be available in india or not... :-?

abhidev

Human Spambot
the animation of the short film doesn't seem impressive to me...well I meant a full fledged movie with the kind of animation they put up in the trailers....it would be epic!!!

varunb

Working in an IT company
Eurogamer is reporting that the PC version of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations has been delayed to December 2 while the console versions are still on course for a November release. The announcement was revealed by the Czech Ubisoft Facebook page (via EG.cz). Ubisoft has been contacted for confirmation of the news.

There you have it. I was wondering when news like this will show up. I won't get suprised if Ubi announces in November that they want to further delay it till 2012.

gameranand

Living to Play
There you have it. I was wondering when news like this will show up. I won't get suprised if Ubi announces in November that they want to further delay it till 2012.
Yeah I was also expecting this specially after seeing fate of previous games of this series.

Soumik99

Journeyman
I KNEW IT!!!! Thats why i haven't even pre-ordered it, as its totally unpredictable what ubisoft will do.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Yup...but I am thinking that you won't be playing multiplayer on 360.

Last edited:

varunb

Working in an IT company
NOTE: my previous post about PC version not getting delayed was my fault since I got hold of the xboxgamerzone article which was a week earlier than the delayed news article. So my bad. The date is December 2 as of Sep 29 article. Even I got fooled like you guys. Atleast I updated the post quickly instead of leaving it as it is before others start bashing me. :wink:

Last edited:
Top Bottom