Any good phone @ 11k

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Final call, whether to go for Motorola Milestone (I heard that Motoblur sucks) or stick with Samsung Galaxy S i9003....

pauldmps

Banned
Not much except better resolution, camera flash & higher internal storage.

Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL vs. Motorola MILESTONE 2 - GSMArena.com

aakashdave11

Gadget gyan dispenser
devices apart...feature wise a keyboard is way more useful than a Front face camera....but if it is your necessity to have it then you know what you should buy...

BLUR is a decent interface......not as good as Sense but better than TOUCHWIZ when it comes to social networking.......is a battery hogger though :p....

BTW android and most devices do not have inbuilt support for video calling(as it is almost unused feature)......apps like skype and a few others get the job done.

p>S:no inbuilt radio for Milestone2....even low end ones have one these days

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
Just go with the Galaxy SL ! Once you use Swype or the gingerbread keyboard you will forget about a physical qwerty . i had the same problem ! wanted qwerty real bad but i bought the samsung spica ! I Love it !

Just go with the SL ! It's amazing ! and trust me the Flash in these cams hardly matter . The Galaxy i9s have amazing cams ! plus the various apps on the market will boost cam performance by a mile . i have a 3.2 mp cam and the miui camera and the vignette app make it awesome ! and Touchwiz might be a crappy interface but just install Launcher Pro and customize it to the max ! And the best part is , you might not be that interested , but XDA and samdroid forums love samsung more than motorola(except for droid x) , so you'll have more mods and stuff turn your phone into a god-like machine !

Oh and if you still wanna go for a lower budget phone , The LG P500 ( optimus one) is an amazing option! no FF cam though. :( but its a developers favorite !

Or , low budget again , The Galaxy Ace is pretty awesome too ! :)

But below 20 k the best - Galaxy SL ! :D

Or The Galaxy S has the same specs except for a better GPU. Same price or perhaps lesser cause it's a lil older . I fell in love with that phone !

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
devices apart...feature wise a keyboard is way more useful than a Front face camera....but if it is your necessity to have it then you know what you should buy...

BLUR is a decent interface......not as good as Sense but better than TOUCHWIZ when it comes to social networking.......is a battery hogger though :p....

BTW android and most devices do not have inbuilt support for video calling(as it is almost unused feature)......apps like skype and a few others get the job done.

p>S:no inbuilt radio for Milestone2....even low end ones have one these days

OK, get a hands on Milestone 2 and SL, like the M2's qwerty but pretty odd looking one, sluggish and very hard to change the home screen. It's filled with unwanted widgets

SL looks good, and easy to change the home screen. And man, the front camera is not up to the mark, but still do a fair job.

All in all,
SL = bit sluggish with more apps and games
M2 = sluggish even with home screen. I guess we need to get rid of that BLUR crap...

Top Bottom