Any good phone @ 11k

pauldmps

Banned
^^ GSII will cost somewhere between 30-35k.

There might be a GSII Mini which might cost 20-25K (Just guessing here.)

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ GSII will cost somewhere between 30-35k.:shock:

There might be a GSII Mini which might cost 20-25K (Just guessing here.)

That's a bit overpriced IMO. And BTW I enquired almost all big shops like UC, Mobile store and everywhere the price of GS i9003 is 19.5k to 20.4k. Is there any shops @ Bangalore giving a good deal for GS?

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Why don't you get it from Ebay ?

eBay India: NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY i9003 ANDROID MOBILE +5MP+Wifi+3G (item 180647212442 end time 03-Apr-2011 18:23:35 IST)

Get to a Croma, have a look & feel at the device & then order one from Ebay.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

eBay India: NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY i9003 ANDROID MOBILE +5MP+Wifi+3G (item 180647212442 end time 03-Apr-2011 18:23:35 IST)

Not comfortable with ebay, had a bad experience and since the money involves here is huge ( atleast for me ), i am not gonna buy from ebay. That is the only reason i am looking for a local dealer here in Bangalore or in Chennai.

dsneih

da Mafia
about GS I9000 .. the price is around 25 k.

Samsung Galaxy S I9000: Full Phone Specifications, Price, Reviews

if you can extent upto this do extent you will never regret about it ..

but as many dual core model are lined up .. its better to wait if you really want to spend 20-25 k ..

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Read my posts carefully. I never wanted to spend more than 20k and was just out of curiosity, i asked about S2. Simple. I am going to get the GS I9003 and now can anybody please tell me where i can get it for decent price.

P.S : May be the tone looks like i am angry, but i am not. Please read the post before posting here.

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Ignore him. He's a newbie, will learn what to post & how to post after some time.

I don't live in Bangalore so can't help in this one. But I don't think you'll have problems buying stuff from Ebay. Pay using PaisaPay & if something goes wrong, your money will be refunded.

And if you can get hold of a coupon, then the discount is even greater than in the shops.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
@OP
No way buddy..... letsbuy coupon was giving for 18.4k with free mini speakers(1.5k).....buy coupon expired yesterday....bad luck....

But someone here said he got a quote of 18.2k @mobile store.......
BTW in any case dun pay more than 19k......

p>S:don't go for the insurance BS....decide a price for your phone then negotiate on the insurance...don't combine.....

I got a quote for 18.2k in Technovision, Hyderabad, for Galaxy SL.

I just received a Rs 500 discount coupon from ebay. I don't know if anyone else can use it... But I don't plan to use the coupon. If anyone needs, I can post it here...

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I dont know how it is nationwide or if Bangalore has a croma, but those guiz have almost the cheapest prices I have seen around Im sure the price is sub 19k but will check

pauldmps

Banned
@OP

Hold your purchase. Motorola Milestone 2 has been listed on Letsbuy.com for 21k. See if you can get a hold of it since it has qwerty keyboard & has earned great reviews.

Motorola Milestone 2 - Latest models| Best Prices

*www.gsmarena.com/motorola_milestone_2-3495.php
*www.gsmarena.com/motorola_milesone_2-review-559.php

pauldmps

Banned
^^ The Milestone 2 has 8GB internal memory, only for apps though. So 16GB card is a sweet deal.

And if you can grab a coupon for it, the deal might just get sweeter. There was a flat 10% off coupon for Letsbuy which expired on 31st March.

Here is a flat Rs. 250 off coupon code: camml98d3f609

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ In some reviews they say that battery life is very poor. You have any idea how long will it last for normal usgae (calls+browsing)

pauldmps

Banned
^^ From GSMArena review:

Opening the cover reveals the 1400 mAh Li-Ion BP6X battery. Quoted at 350 hours of standby time or 6 hours and a half of talk time it certainly sounds like a decent performer.
It managed to get us through three and a half days of medium use, during which we had Wi-Fi on all the time and tried out basically every feature of the phone.

Motorola MILESTONE 2 review: Landmark droid - GSMArena.com

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ I already read that review and that was the one i am talking about. In comments some guy advice to buy additional battery. Now this is contradictory.

pauldmps

Banned
Might be a device-specific issue. Even I will not expect more than one & half day battery life on any Android handset.

Top Bottom