Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
What is wrong with the studio producing Naruto and Fairy Tail? Recently, they're making more fillers than canon episodes. :|
I don't watch them both but they are wasting time honestly.
Naruto manga is over, so it would be better if they finished the anime too or better drop it altogether.

Piyush

Lanaya
Kimi ni Todoke is a bit slow. Dont mind the pace and a couple of dumb decisions of Sawako, the rest is pretty decent.
Also, opening ending songs are good.

- - - Updated - - -

Completed:

Golden Time - Romance, School, Comedy, Slice of life
Season 1
Episodes 24

Tada Banri, lost his memories after an accident day after his graduation ceremony. Time passed, now he is a student in Tokyo univ studying Law. He barely remembers anything which happened before the incident, so only thing he remembers now is his family. On the opening ceremony day of his university, he met a girl Linda who actually happened to be her classmate from school days. At the same time he also meets a beautiful high class girl Koko who actually followed her childhood friend Yana Mistou so that she could fulfill her childhood promise of marrying him.

Thats the plot. Story is actually good despite being slow and unnecessarily stupid at some points. Comedy is a weak point here, except a couple of occasions. Art is good with vivid colors, music is decent as well. The ending was what which made the time spent on the anime worth. A good 1 time watch.

Score
Story- 7
Art- 9
Music- 8
Characters- 7

- - - Updated - - -

Funny but almost true.
*media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/c2/b5/cb/c2b5cbc0c10f6c469dac5b8538d5c888.jpg

Last edited:

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
latest bleach chapter

what happens to 'the sword'. Why cant the Quincy Blood flowing in Ichigo never overlook an existence like the soul king?

and also

is Ywach(spelling may be wrong) the son of soul king? As far as i remember, he says 'goodbye father' after/before thrusting the sword in the soul king

Piyush

Lanaya
Completed:

Daily lives of high school boys - School, Comedy, Slice of life
Season 1
Episodes 12

A typical comedy short anime. The series comprises of daily random events of high school boys. There is no particular sequential story, just random events revolving around a group of high school boys in all boys school. Some events are really hilarious. A decent one time watch. I havent checked it but it feels as if the cast is the same as Gintama for voice overs. Even the direction feels same.

Score

Story- 7
Art- 8
Music- 7
Characters- 8

-----------------------------
Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai - Comedy, Romance, School
Seasons 2
Episodes 26
Specials 2

Chuunibyou means 8th grade syndrome. Its a funny situation when most of kids during this age pretend that they have some kinda supernatural powers. So they relate it to their daily life events. This series revolves around a cute girl with an eye patch, pretending to have a wicked eye, meets a boy who used to have same syndrome (and he used to call himself Dark flame master). But the guy is over with it and dont want to recall those embarrassing memories again ever since he is in high school now. They somehow end up being in same class. A fun series.

Score
Story- 7
Art- 8
Music- 8
Characters- 9

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
found some awesome theories on reddit about Bleach. These two makes the most sense -

I would be more inclined to believe that the soul
king & bach are brothers. Also, reminds me to
mention, that Ichigo is half quincy as well so he
too has part of bachs soul, he was chosen long
before during the "Purge" because he didn't die
but his mother did. I'd say at this point both Ishida or Ichigo could
become the soul king while the other agrees to
continue war and battles becoming the
"successor". Shunsui Kyōraku went to the world
of the living to tell Ichigo's friends depending on
how the battle turns out that Ichigo might not be permitted to leave soul society, because he
might have to choose to become the soul king. Pretty sure at this point that all Captain-level
Soul Reapers might already know about the Soul
King and how all of it works. Which is why Aizen
wanted to stop it all before it got to this point.

When real life souls die they are moved straight
to ss. However Kubo never made clear what
happened to people who died in ss. Since irl
people obviously are born normally, im guessing
the people who die in ss lose their memory and
power. Where do these experiences and memories go?
I’m guessing the soul king eats/feeds on them.
This also ties in nicely with the thing that Aizen
found so disgusting, yet something Urahara
accepted (life as we know it). This also explains the extermination of the
Quincy. By completely destroying souls or letting
Ywach absorb them, they are breaking the circle
of reincarnation that feeds the soul king in not
one… but 2 vital places. (By the way, did you know that Quincys may have
once existed in SS as executioners? Kirge Opie
called himself an ‘divine executioner’ fighting
against ‘treacherous’ shinigami. I’m guessing at
one point in ss’s history like 1000 years ago the
shinigami killed the quincy, and replaced them with the hollow-pit/sōkyoku)

Top Bottom