Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
it was me because some here felt that ~uguuu was not cool & according to anime watching majority nothing is more cooler than Gurren Lagann in recent times.:)

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
I rediscovered my old animelist account,the login ID was complicated, hence I had forgotten it, when I suddenly remembered the name of a friend from another anime forum
I actually thought animelist might have deleted my account due to inactivity, but it was there surprisingly

Anyway how many of you have watched the anime Dennou coil?
It's a wonderful anime with a tight script and suspense
Check it out fellas

Piyush

Lanaya
I rediscovered my old animelist account,the login ID was complicated, hence I had forgotten it, when I suddenly remembered the name of a friend from another anime forum
I actually thought animelist might have deleted my account due to inactivity, but it was there surprisingly

Anyway how many of you have watched the anime Dennou coil?
It's a wonderful anime with a tight script and suspense
Check it out fellas
Genre?

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
I saw it almost 4 years back, think it was during my study leave for university finals :p, if my memory serves right after around 8 episodes, I just couldn't stop

Piyush

Lanaya
Finished Usagi drop in one go yesterday. Kinda sweet and calm feeling it had.

School Rumble ep 3. Funny anime. Casual art in between. Extra comedic brute male protagonist.

Special A ep 1. So so.

Piyush

Lanaya
Umm...I dunno whats going on...... Usagi drop and Bunny Drop same thing?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh now I get it. Faun just asked me about it with its different name.
[MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION]
It is good. Good enough that I watched all 11 episodes from evening to midnight. Though, as always, I left craving for more in the end. It happens with every good anime I come across.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Best day ever for me!! 7 SKET Dance Chapter released at once :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

if anyone's following SKET Dance,

*puu.sh/g0TQR/d83988a040.png this moment is worth every second of my life spent on reading and hyping about SKET Dance :')

Sad thing, only 2 more chapter left ;-; don't even know what I'll do after SKET Dance is completely translated ;_;

Last edited:

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
New Bleach chapter, all my dreams have come true :')

*i996.mangapanda.com/bleach/616/bleach-5495387.jpg
*i.imgur.com/R6OTvzG.gif

*31.media.tumblr.com/322af1237c131c4096b6cee6d4732783/tumblr_inline_nk0nj2QfJN1racrpi.gif

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
New Bleach chapter, all my dreams have come true :')

*i996.mangapanda.com/bleach/616/bleach-5495387.jpg

Whats going on lately? Can you summarize it for me plz ? I left it when
Those quincy guys killed that old captain from squad 1. Then Ichigo came to soul society only to see that its going bad there. After that i think he was given some training with guys I forgot who, may be the one allied with the Kings?

Tell me what all happened after that please.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
don't want to take chances so again posting it beforehand:no spoilers,if in doubt simply use spoiler tags for entire/almost entire post

Top Bottom