Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Oh didn't know there was an anime thread here :O

Last anime I saw was Barakamon, which was really good
And you know imo anime feels more natural if you hear it in the original voice, it's been so long since I had seen any dubbed version

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Guys suggestions for my previous post if possible please.

Nothing much but first 2 animes in your list are memorable.

I have kimi no todoke, it's that sadako girl thing right ? How does it fare up to above two ?

Piyush

Lanaya
Nothing much but first 2 animes in your list are memorable.

I have kimi no todoke, it's that sadako girl thing right ? How does it fare up to above two ?
Yep Sadako one. I have watched S1 only, currently downloading S2. The series is good but its more on friendship-romantic side than rom-com and memorable characters like Lovely complex had.
Still, kimi ni todoke is a bit different as in environment, art and occasional comical expressions. Worth watching 1st time and recommendable anime in my opinion.

Cant find any more anime like these ones, so if you happen to get some new ones, please do share here.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yep Sadako one. I have watched S1 only, currently downloading S2. The series is good but its more on friendship-romantic side than rom-com and memorable characters like Lovely complex had.
Still, kimi ni todoke is a bit different as in environment, art and occasional comical expressions. Worth watching 1st time and recommendable anime in my opinion.

Cant find any more anime like these ones, so if you happen to get some new ones, please do share here.

Thanks for the intro. I started watching it, will resume. Got both seasons.

As of now don't watch much because taking time to get better at guitar. Don't have any idea about new ones.

But if you want a good anime, kind of melodramatic and beautiful then check out:
Garden of Words
5 Centimeters per second

Both are a visual treat to the eyes. Around 45 minutes each. You can read the manga too for 5 centimeters per second after watching the anime. One of my favorite stories.

Piyush

Lanaya
Have watched 5Cps. I also completed 2 other works by the same creator. Liked them as well.
Will try Garden of words though.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Have watched 5Cps. I also completed 2 other works by the same creator. Liked them as well.
Will try Garden of words though.

Garden of words is by far his most visually appealing anime. You will literally feel the rain pouring down. It's a heart warming tale about two people stuck in their life.

I did watch the Voices of a distant star. Which other 2 works you are talking about ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I haven't seen One Piece whats so good about it?

I hope I will avoid telling any spoilers.

It can make you cry for the death of a non-living object. It can make you laugh when your partners screwup so badly. It can make you cry when your friend wants to live and when a friend wants to sacrifice his life for your sake. It gives you the chills when they decide to fight for their friends and also when they fight their friends. Its a great journey, one which can never be surpassed by anything currently. Its so epic that you will call it the "mother of all manga/anime". Every next arc is so awesome that the previous ones seem not so awesome. One Piece is just Legen

WAIT
-
FOR
-
IT

dary!!

LEGENDARY!!

It would be unfair to compare it with other long running manga/animes as they have become crap after some point. There's so much in One Piece that even Akira Toriyama, the mangaka of Dragon Ball, has appraised it (source: Oda/Toriyama Long Interview )

A salute to Oda-san's dedication.

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
Garden of words is by far his most visually appealing anime. You will literally feel the rain pouring down. It's a heart warming tale about two people stuck in their life.

I did watch the Voices of a distant star. Which other 2 works you are talking about ?
She and her cat.
The other one was Voices of distant star but I couldnt recall the name

Top Bottom