clmlbx

Technomancer
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

I have a very strong urge to watch something Sci-fi, any recommendation

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Eureka, Kyle XY. Latter might not be so exciting to everyone.
Added Fringe in too watch list.

clmlbx

Technomancer

eureka and fringe is in my list but little difficult in finding on tor-rents.. watched kyle xy

season 1 is just awesome awesome.. then from next season it starts falling.. season 3 is worst .. and was also last season of series.

Watched heroes too.. very good show

abhidev

Human Spambot

finished Dexter season 3...now on to season 4...its amazing!!!

Piyush

Lanaya

heroes- good upto season 4, after that it stretches unnecessarily like a chewing gum

dexter- good upto 3rd season, after that boring

SijuS

Broken In

^^ Dexter is quite good imo. Though it started slow, it really gets interesting as the season continues.

Two and a half men is awesome. Sadly, season 9 is not as exciting with the exit of Charlie Sheen. Also, Jake becomes kinda boring once he starts growing up.

Watch Rules of Engagement, Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory etc if you guys into comedy.

Shows like Prison Break and "24" are just epic !

At present, watching HIMYM S07. This show got kinda boring a few seasons ago. But Barney Stinson is the man !!!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

heroes- good upto season 4, after that it stretches unnecessarily like a chewing gum

Not being picky, but would like to point some misconception.
Heroes just had 4 seasons. And it was divided into 5 volumes. Third season was split into two volumes.

And the true fans of Heroes would say that only Season 1 was good. All of the rest were messed up due to Writer's strike! :(

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot

Heroes just had 4 seasons. And it was divided into 5 volumes. Third season was split into two volumes.

And the true fans of Heroes would say that only Season 1 was good. All of the rest were messed up due to Writer's strike! :(

i think he is talking about 'Dexter' and not 'Heroes'...:|

dexter- good upto 3rd season, after that boring

season 3 was definitely slow...not that good...but season 4 is really good...you should give it a try

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Yes, Heroes first season was best and dexter: may be few episode in every season are boring some times but at-last, it get the speed of blood. Now waiting for new season of dexter will air on 30 Sept I think.

Piyush

Lanaya

hmm that means i messed up my storage alignment of episodes :oops:

Top Bottom