All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Lol... I meant his acting was awesome. His character is as you may feel is of "loser" in the movie. But rarely do you see the kind of commitment that he shows in the story of the series.

You will know more about him.. as the story progresses. ;)

R2K

In the Zone

^^
He was considerably less annoying in this season. He was better when he was acting like a total jerk with his workmates :D

ritvij

rated R

just finished watching tvd s03 episode 21.. mahn! they know how to keep you hooked!!
it was AWESOME!! as the season is drawing to a close it has left me craving for more..

Klaus is dead!

TechnoFan

Bazinga!

Hey guys, please suggest me some comedy show to watch. I'm watching TBBT and HIMYM currently. Tried Community and Modern Family(4 episodes of s01 each) and disliked them.

How is 'Two and a half men'? AFAIK, the current season is going crap but are the previous seasons worth it? Should I watch it from the beginning i.e. season1?

Any other suggestions?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

How i meet your mother has brain washed me.
BTW Guys did Big bang season 5 start officially in india(Star world)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

@SAM, watch Jericho and report. I'm gathering courage to watch it for a long time but the concept does not fall on my interest list.

I would like to have an opinion from my trusted sources :)

mitraark

Decrepit

Sem Break not even in the 2nd week , already devoured 2 shows :D 2 good ones thankfully !

Suits

Homeland

How is 'Two and a half men'? AFAIK, the current season is going crap but are the previous seasons worth it? Should I watch it from the beginning i.e. season1?

Any other suggestions?

The current season is not going crap. Yes its not the same without Charlie Sheen but the show is still very good, just in a different manner now.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

I just can't believe its only one week and House will end forever! :'(

I'll miss it very much.

8*21
These last episodes are painful to watch.

suresh123

Right off the assembly line

My all time favorite one is Friends.And I have seen Prison Break.Presently I am watching Supernatural and Spartacus.

TechnoFan

Bazinga!

The current season is not going crap. Yes its not the same without Charlie Sheen but the show is still very good, just in a different manner now.
Ah, great. So how are the previous seasons' jokes? I mean, are season 1 jokes relative old for the present time or are they still good enough to crack me up? Should I start watching it?

arescool

Work is So Boring...

Ah, great. So how are the previous seasons' jokes? I mean, are season 1 jokes relative old for the present time or are they still good enough to crack me up? Should I start watching it?

The jokes in Two and a half men are never outdated, they can still tickle me even after i have watched them many times......

papul1993

not a newbie.....
Just finished watching Firefly. A truly awesome show. A must watch for all.

Towards the end of Battlestar Galactica. Downloading Chuck.

mitraark

Decrepit

The jokes in Two and a half men are never outdated, they can still tickle me even after i have watched them many times......

Just saw the latest episode yesterday , S09E24 , its is still very good. Yes the jokes are reptitive , but they are still funny enoygh. And the script is very well written. Not the same can be said about other shows like "How I Met Your Mother".

Just watch it.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
Firefly is my all time fav one of the top 3 TV Show I have ever seen. .....
Now see SERENITY .... its a movie that respectfully ends the TV series, which kinda leaves us in the middle at the end of season one.

Downloading tonight. :)

They always cancel the good shows. :'(

Top Bottom