All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

TechnoFan

Bazinga!
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

The jokes in Two and a half men are never outdated, they can still tickle me even after i have watched them many times......
Just saw the latest episode yesterday , S09E24 , its is still very good. Yes the jokes are reptitive , but they are still funny enoygh. And the script is very well written. Not the same can be said about other shows like "How I Met Your Mother".
Just watch it.
Thanks guys. Watched couple of episodes of s01, and I'm liking it. :)

Now, I started watching Dexter(season1) a while back, saw 3 episodes but I don't find the story/plot to be *that* gripping. Can I just skip over to the 2nd season/or any other good seasons? I mean, why watch a mediocre season when I have huge backlog of good seasons. Will it effect the story line?

Also, I've never seen House MD. Am I missing something great? Should I watch it? Its around 180 episodes.

clmlbx

Technomancer

No..no watch Dexter from season 1 or you will miss a lott.. It follow a very good story line continues to next seasons too so watch it ..

Two and Half men is Awesome continue it.. even I started watching recently and am on season 2.. It is gr8

House is running it's last season. just couple of Episodes left.. HousMD is Awesome, a very good watch.. watch that too.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

If you have never seen House MD, you have missed a great show.

Its just brilliant. Acting (Hugh Laurie is God of small screen!), Storyline, excitement, repeat watch (yes, no other TV show can claim this)

I'm a fanboy...so don't listen to me. Watch and decide yourself. BUT, make sure you watch first 6 episodes of season 1. It takes time to grow on you.

You would be a House fan either from first episode or on 6th, but you would be a House fan for sure.

:)

And, only one episode left for this show. Airing next Monday :(

mitraark

Decrepit

I have seen my fair share of shows , and House M.D. is my all time favourite.

clmlbx

Technomancer

castle season 4 :: 7/10

recently watched castle season 4.. Was not that exciting comparing to previous seasons. but had very good turning point so season 5 might be Interesting

currently watching shark season 1

It is really gr8 show and should be in one's must watch list if you are a fan of court room drama..

then will start House Last-current season.. will finish that next week in one GO :grin:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

I'm getting it. Courtrom drama is my fav. genre. Let me see if they can better "Perry Mason"!

TechnoFan

Bazinga!

@clmlbx @rhitwick @mitraark : Thanks for the recommendations guys. :) Watching 'em.

Last edited:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

any new sci-fi series hitting the ground ? all my shows season are ended for now.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Last episode of House season 8 to be aired today. 2hrs special episode. I'm gonna miss this show very much :(

R2K

In the Zone

^^
Whats so special about that show. I heard its related to medical field/drama...

clmlbx

Technomancer

completed shark season season 1 .. but did not liked Finale.. It was very very interesting and entertaining But

I did not like how shark framed "Wayne Callison" . I mean he is a Genius Lawyer and How could he not find an evidence? .. so he went out of the way to get him in prison.. I would have loved it if they showed how intelligently he convicted him legally

shark season 1 :: 7/10

Started House..

Just awesome.

will see Episode 8 and from their will continue today.. .. But first 4 episodes are just Awesome.. Loved watching it..

waiting to be night and start watching it, will finish the series in a week. :grin:

Then will start Big bang theory Latest season

aniket.cain

Padawan

^^

Then you have got to watch it! It is on a whole another level compared to many other shows.
And don't worry about it being a medical drama. I am from engineering background, and currently working in IT, but still love each single minute of it!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

^^

There are shows and then there is House.

I can say there are rare movies from which you take away something; inspiritation, idea, surprise etc but rarest are TV Shows which could engage you same way or give any message or brain food.

House differs in all fields. First and foremost intelligence, then wit and obviously acting.

If you have never watched it, its high time you watch it now.

Here is something for you,

House ends run after eight seasons as TV medicine's Sherlock Holmes

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot

Now, I started watching Dexter(season1) a while back, saw 3 episodes but I don't find the story/plot to be *that* gripping. Can I just skip over to the 2nd season/or any other good seasons? I mean, why watch a mediocre season when I have huge backlog of good seasons. Will it effect the story line?

No no...do not skip any...you don't wanna miss why Dexter is Dexter:cool:...yesterday I finished season 2...man I got addicted to that show after watching just 2 episodes..love the way he narrates what he thinks and feels

abhidev

Human Spambot

Even I didnt like Dexter much, or I should say it didnt click me after couple of episodes ....
usually if a show has to click, it clicks in one to two episodes. There are so many out there to try that atleast I dont usually bother to go beyond 3 episodes if it has not clicked in 2. Unless otherwise recommended by someone persistently ...

I suggest you to watch a few more episodes... if you still don't like it then leave it....m on now season 3...the start is bit slow but I loved the first 2 seasons.

reddead

LoSt!

I suggest you to watch a few more episodes... if you still don't like it then leave it....m on now season 3...the start is bit slow but I loved the first 2 seasons.

same here, was totally hooked till season 2 and then left it after slow start of season 3

clmlbx

Technomancer

Eli stone: - 8/10

I have posted here before for this series was looking through list and it reminded me how awesome that show was..

I highly recommend Eli stone.. If some one has not watch it then do watch.. was an awesome show..

Top Bottom