All Metalheads here

xbonez

NP : Crysis
actually, i found LP's M2M better than Hybrid and meteora...in other words i found it ther best album till date....guess to each his own

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
ring_wraith said:
Damn. How can you call Linkin Park sh1t? Have you even bothered listening to their latest album??

You probably lack the musical complexity required to appreciate anything but heavy and hard music....
Linkin Park is OK,not sh!t, but M2M is defiantly bad. And Music complexity in LP?? Have you bothered to listen to other artists except LP?

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
You are only exposed to that roaring thrash metal found today I suppose

metal genre is incomplete without growls and anger.they do have meaning i do not deny it.onething i like about metal is that atleast it doesn't have outta world poetic lyrics which only the lyricist understands.

Rock=Metal, as long as its classic rock with guitars, base guitar, drums and optional keyboards with importance given to the music. I like brilliant riffs and solos.(read Hotel California)

i loved hotel california too.my point is you think you listen to metal but the truth is you listen to Radio-rock/metal.ppl like you idolise metallica,etc. coz u love the guitarist,drummer,etc. but bands are made by the co-ordination between each member.many of my friends are like "this song has an amzing riff".for me solos don't really matter as long as the song as a whole sounds good.

Modern rock with people like Avril Lavinge sucks big time. So do Linkin Park, Korn, Limp Bizkit etc.

how dare you mis-spelt avril's name:mad: .i luv her as well as all the bands here xcept korn.

here's the thing even though garry sobers was gr8 even legendary for some.there's no way one could say he was better than gilchrist or lara.equal status for two legends is ok but one should not ridicule the other.aryeton senna and schumi both r legends even though some think senna was better coz they belong to that era.
Doesn't it hurt when people say today's youngsters are this that bull$h*t.we must always be supportive of our generation and look toward the future or u'll never see a future legend in making.

i like MCR too especially The Black Parade was their best effort till date.

like most of LP's other albums LP music can be enjoyed and understood with the videos.i guess that's why they release so many singles.Earlier i too though M2M was bad but now i'm thinking it's not that bad at all.no comp to HT and Meteora though.tracks like WID,Leave out all the rest,shadow of the day,Valentine's day,Little things.... are pretty good.sad part was Mike Shinoda wasn't used that much and used only for the f***s and $h*ts.

I hate:mad: when ppl just ignore the next-gen gr8s like LP,Evanescence,Coldplay,Alter Bridge,Breaking Benjamin,Nickelback,the killers,Thrice,RHCP,Papa Roach and listen to some "has-been" rockstars even today.

why idolise roger waters when u have mark tremonti of our gen.same applies for the legendary drummers,vocalists,etc.

It's the same if you ask prowrestling fans who's better among the Rock and Hogan.HHH and rick flair.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Cricket and WWE kahan se aa gaya bhai, and I agree...........ppl listen to a Lot to "has been"s(That includes me too :) ).
And I am also a Riff lover. songs like SMOKE ON THE WATER or DAY TRIPPER(OMG!!!!!What an amazing riff) are made because of riff's. However, as edge said, solo's doesn't matter unless song overall sounds good.

Last edited:

expertno.1

Technomancer
ratedrsuperstar said:
I hate:mad: when ppl just ignore the next-gen gr8s like LP,Evanescence,Coldplay,Alter Bridge,Breaking Benjamin,Nickelback,the killers,Thrice,RHCP,Papa Roach and listen to some "has-been" rockstars even today.

yep me too ...add Jimmy eat world , all american rejects , greend day ,my chemical romance , trapt , U2 , three days grace , switchfoot , sum 41 , sugar ray , story of the year , simple plan , puddle of the mud , paramore , outkast , maroon 5 , limp bizkit , the killers , hoobastank , good charloote , relient k , godsmack ........the fray ....foo fighters , five for fighting , finger eleven , fall out boys , everclear , creed , chevelle , bowling for soup , blink 182 , american hifi , alkaline trio , 30 seconds to mars , three doors down and bloodhound gang !!

dont say a word against these .....these rock than any other bands

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
How come Linkin park, Avril's name coming up !!! :O.... seriously man.. no offense, LP is one of my favorite bands, but they producing metal... seriously ppl must be on some serious dope... :lol:

My Choices:
1) Rammstein --- All time fav.
2) Led Zeppelin --- (Love from Heaven to serious hell)
3) Ozzy Osbourne. ---- (Its all Mr Crowley !!! )
4) Iron Maiden --- Rocks big time..... !!!!
5) Opeth ..... (I simply love Deliverance )!!!
6) Blind Guardian. .. (holy shiiiit :)

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
woa mines
Rammnstein
iron maiden
godsmack
SOAD
breaking benjamin
metallica
bullet for my valentine

ring_wraith said:
Damn. How can you call Linkin Park sh1t? Have you even bothered listening to their latest album??

You probably lack the musical complexity required to appreciate anything but heavy and hard music....
complexity? get real. They use simple guitars, simple keyboards, simple drumming, and lots of synthesised and sampled electronic sounds. I appritiate people who get all sweaty in their efforts, not people who use a computer for music making.

the so called next gen rockers are not at al metal, unless you concider SOAD. Metal is all about using the instruments with maximum complexity and power. people like ratedsuperstar only like stuff like LP, LB, etc because they are Hip-Hop, Pop and Rap fans at heart.

To hear true metal, I suggest this:

One
The Thing That Should Not Be
Holy Wars... The Punishement Due
What Doesn't Die

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
few of my all time favs on Youtube.... :)

1) Mr Crowley Live
2) Mein Teil
3) Rosenrot --- Poetry at its best !!!! Hail Rammstein !!!!
4) Master's Apprentice ..
5) Stripped
6) Bard's Song Live

Wil continue to Post More !!!!!! :)

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Posionblack - Dark gothic metal (a 10/10 score)
Entwine - Gothic metal (hobbyist band, they just make art once in a long time)
To Die For - Gothic metal
Sentenced - Gothic metal
Nightwish - Symphonic metal
Negative - Love metal
HIM - Love metal
Dark Tranquility - Dark Melodic metal
Dark New Day - Alternative metal
Caliban - Metalcore
BFMV - Metalcore
FATA - hardcore, metalcore, screamo (i luv this band, innovative) *farm3.static.flickr.com/2193/2106528885_b44c4bde0d_o.png
Between the Buried and Me - Metalcore, Progressive Metal
Apocalyptica - Symphonic metal
Interlace - Industrial, Dark electro

The list is endless, covers every genre but that wont be permitted here.

Finnish metal bands rocks !!!
*farm3.static.flickr.com/2076/2106529395_26c0b427da_o.png

Note: Everyone knows abt Metallica,Rammstein and other well established bands, try to explore other budding bands *farm3.static.flickr.com/2369/2106524353_2eb2af5070_o.png

karnivore

in your face..
complexity? get real. They use simple guitars, simple keyboards, simple drumming, and lots of synthesised and sampled electronic sounds. I appritiate people who get all sweaty in their efforts, not people who use a computer for music making.

the so called next gen rockers are not at al metal, unless you concider SOAD. Metal is all about using the instruments with maximum complexity and power. people like ratedsuperstar only like stuff like LP, LB, etc because they are Hip-Hop, Pop and Rap fans at heart.

You have got to be kidding me, right. So if a band choses to use new technology to sound different, they lose their "metal" chastity. Havn't heard anything childish than this.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^yea as a listener I just care about what I got to listen not how it is produced.Maybe I am different from you guys I listen to individual songs and not to artists\genre\'complexity' whatever.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ he he he ..two more digitains love Rammy...yooo hooo ..cheers to rockthegod and johnjjx ..... :D

as for me all songs of Rammy are ulitmate !! especially Tier, Spiel Mit Mir, Sehnsucht,Du reichst so gut, engel, dalai lama, Sonne, Kuss mich , Feuer Frei and last but not the least Ohne Dich (Without you) !

karnivore said:
You have got to be kidding me, right. So if a band choses to use new technology to sound different, they lose their "metal" chastity. Havn't heard anything childish than this.
you are the one who is childish. Since when is every band metal? Heavy Metal Music is a term that can't be used with just anything. Technology to produce sound - you are kidding me right? Ofcource you can produce sound with technology, but you don't become a musician by doing that. Its just not REAL.

expertno.1

Technomancer
chesss said:
^u luv 40 freakin bands??
itne toh maine ganne nahi sune honge
Dude i am music freak i listen daily 50 new songs(of course get from net).....and i have covered almost all bands and all famoussies ....have listened all years us billboard hot 100 ....phew...

have presently over GB's of english songs . if i start selling them will get $$$$$ :p

me a J-pop listener too :p like Ayumi Hamasakis songs !

and yep these 40 are my top ones ....i mean they are in ma fav playlist :p

oops and i forgot "The Rasmus" :))

and about heavy metal ...i like few of them coz i cant stand against a loud loud shouting :D

here are mine

Korn , kittie , judas priests , iron maiden , metallica , white zombie , rob zombie , ihategodeye

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
expertno.1 said:
Dude i am music freak i listen daily 50 new songs(of course get from net).....and i have covered almost all bands (rock bands only) and all famoussies ....have listened all years us billboard hot 100 ....phew...

have presently over GB's of english songs . if i start selling them will get $$$$$ :p

me a J-pop listener too :p like Ayumi Hamasakis songs !

and yep these 40 are my top ones ....i mean they are in ma fav playlist :p

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1
nice to see that somone likes other asian country bands.

Do listen to these songs (C-pop and korean respectively)
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLmAeY8Yku4
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_qWNsZ5Kak

am bad at pop but do like few of them and these are among those few good ones

my collection is over 30GB and listen to music 24/7 :D

Last edited:

expertno.1

Technomancer
T159 said:
nice to see that somone likes other asian country bands.

Do listen to these songs (C-pop and korean respectively)
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLmAeY8Yku4
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_qWNsZ5Kak

am bad at pop but do like few of them and these are among those few good ones

my collection is over 30GB and listen to music 24/7 :D

:shock:

i thought i was the only here listening J-pop and other countries bands

thanks for the links bro

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
expertno.1 said:
:shock:

i thought i was the only here listening J-pop and other countries bands

thanks for the links bro

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1
music is the only thing thats always with me, in my sorrows and joys, its the tie that binds me*farm3.static.flickr.com/2076/2106529395_26c0b427da_o.png

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
^thnx mate for the support.nirvana,PJ,AIC are bands of earlier band mates.honestly i don't like them but in oldies i liked Soundgarden.

@expert no.1- u're one good music listening SOB.i luv those bands too.lol if they catch you will get -$$$$.

@matelheadgautham - u mean LP's Joe Hahn produces music like baking cakes.dude get real electronic music is the hottest trend and i won't be surprised if it overtakes rap,rock.just like pop and rap took over blues.

it's not like they use some lamea** app like virtual dj to do it.i respect producers.the're like directors.although actors get the most accolades films can't be films without them.I respect gr8 producers like Timbaland,Jay-Z,Mike Shinoda,etc.without them we wouldn't have such gr8 stereo sounds and would anyone have brought earphones and PMP's only to listen to almost live audio.it's only when u hear a studio mastered version you love the live one.that's why studio albums release prior to live ones.

still no one's a fan of opeth.the legendary metal band:(