Airtel 3G prices reduced !

OP
Sujeet

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Re: Airte 3G Price Cut by 70%!!!!

Yup.
the 10/9/8(30 min. Unlimited Download) Rs. Pack is really worth the Price for instant Hi-Speed Downloads.:razz:

pramudit

Gaming hardcore

i am hoping for idea to cut down 3g cost... nobody has ever used vodafone in my family or freind circle...

OP
Sujeet

Sujeet

Undead!!!

^^
Vodafone's Voice and SMS service is top notch.Dunno about 3G.Have used 2G Data service though(Prices are higher IMO. :().
Better than rest in the league.

R2K

In the Zone

And is there a validity (time period in days) for that 10 Rs for 30mins

dopeknight

Broken In

Yay ! At last some cheaper plans for 3G. I tried 3G once that's it cuz they were too costly and always took the 2G plans. But now I'll find a good plan that will fit my needs. Thanks for sharing.
By the way is there a link for all the new 3G plans available.. ?

clmlbx

Technomancer

^^yep.. It all downgrades to that government is taking all our money ..

suyash24seven

Journeyman

last night when i tried to activate the Rs.10 3G pack, it said i need to have internet balance less than Rs.50, even though my gprs balance was Rs.33 then. today when i tried, it said i need to have Rs.10 balance and i have Rs.0, while actually i have Rs.143 balance.

i am a new airtel user, are these hassles normal or is this because these tariffs are new and their systems might not be in place yet? :unsure:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

^^ Well, TBH, your post sounds a little confusing.
Anyway, all that is required is that your account should have the minimum balance required to activate the plan you need to.
For eg, if you want to activate Rs 10 plan, then your account should have minimum Rs 10.

But if you are getting such messages even if you have sufficient balance, I suppose Airtel's network might be a little screwed too, overloaded with all the sudden 3G load! :p

rahulyo

Journeyman

Today i tried to activate 10 rs 3g pack , Instead of activate i got msg -

" Your request for Rs 10 free 1800 secs plan cant be processed as ur current Free MB is more than 50 MB. You can activate any 3g pack or plan only when your free MB balance is lower 50 MB "

WTF .

Any idea wht is this ?

suyash24seven

Journeyman

^^ Well, TBH, your post sounds a little confusing.
Anyway, all that is required is that your account should have the minimum balance required to activate the plan you need to.
For eg, if you want to activate Rs 10 plan, then your account should have minimum Rs 10.

But if you are getting such messages even if you have sufficient balance, I suppose Airtel's network might be a little screwed too, overloaded with all the sudden 3G load! :p

lol the situation itself is quite confusing so can't really help it! :p i think you are right, i should give it some time, it should all be sorted out in a couple of days :)

" Your request for Rs 10 free 1800 secs plan cant be processed as ur current Free MB is more than 50 MB. You can activate any 3g pack or plan only when your free MB balance is lower 50 MB "

WTF .

Any idea wht is this ?

i believe you are supposed to have less than 50mb GPRS balance to activate a 3G pack. check your balance through *121*2#, gprs/internet balance is also displayed there, if it's more than 50mb, use some gprs so it comes down! if it's already below 50mb, like it was in my case, well can't really do anything, wait for airtel to sort this issue out. do share if you succeed in applying the 3G pack.

OP
Sujeet

Sujeet

Undead!!!

WTF .

Any idea wht is this ?

Do you have any ongoing Net pack.
If yes you must have less than 50mb to activate your intended 3G Pack.

R2K

In the Zone

Now we are gonna find more people on Trains and buses with their eyes glue to their cell phones browsing internet ... :D

When will we get to see these kinda price cut on fixed line broadband :(