Airtel 3G prices reduced !

suyash24seven

Journeyman
Re: Airte 3G Price Cut by 70%!!!!

thanks @Sujeet and @dashing.sujay for the helpful replies! :)

something weird just happened. when i checked the 3G tariff for my city about a hour back, it said 30mins for Rs.9. now it's changed to 10mb :cry: while neighbouring places, cities much smaller than mine, have the 30mins thing. :-?
any ideas what's going on?

Sarath

iDota

This nice. My pack just expired. As an early subscriber, Rs.200 for 200MB was painful to watch, which later increased to Rs. 202 for 500MB and now this. Looks good :)

I can do with just Rs.100 for 300MB this month. Finally.

But 121 is not working anymore. Nor are the updated prices reflecting on their website.

OP
Sujeet

Sujeet

Undead!!!

thanks @Sujeet and @dashing.sujay for the helpful replies! :)

something weird just happened. when i checked the 3G tariff for my city about a hour back, it said 30mins for Rs.9. now it's changed to 10mb :cry: while neighbouring places, cities much smaller than mine, have the 30mins thing. :-?
any ideas what's going on?

For 9/10/11(the prices are for same plan IMO varying from one circle to other) rs you get 30min.(Cant say about your circle.)
Earlier it was 10mb.
as per NCR Tariff.

BTW those arent from Website.
I am using them so i can tell.

The site should be Updated ASAP.

suyash24seven

Journeyman

^^ yes, thanks, i guess i should stop being so :hyper: and give it some time! :D
i don't think they'll have different pricing for places 30km apart in the same circle.

Gauravs90

geek........

i recharged with Rs 10 from airtel website and on checking from *123*12# its showing 29.29 MB. but on connecting to internet it deducted money from main balance. I was connecting on airtelgprs.com APN

OP
Sujeet

Sujeet

Undead!!!

^^
Have you received The Confirmation message saying"thanx for recharging with 3g pack and blah blah".
.Happens with me.
The data balance gets credited instantly at the time of recharge but unless the message is received my Phone works at 2g even with 3g pack activated.

Else CC.

pramudit

Gaming hardcore

mtnl also introduces new 3g plans...
MTNL NEW 3G PLANS FOR DELHI CIRCLE,1GB AT Rs.41 | WORLD OF GPRS

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

1gb for 41 Thats nice Oh 1 day.But anyways 41 for 1 gb is really attractive

amjath

Human Spambot

I use vodafone 500mb+500mb [offer] = 370+ i think. But i need atleast 3gb for Rs300 :D

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover

what i want is unlimited 2g(at 15KB/s).Airtel not increasing data in 2g packs?

clmlbx

Technomancer

I would like to have 200MB for Rs 20 with 30 days validity. if any Airtel representative listening then forward this.

OP
Sujeet

Sujeet

Undead!!!

*telecomtalk.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/airtel-new-3G-pack.png

Top Bottom