20k Budget - One Final Thought !

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
iatb.gourav

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
I've used a few low end Samsung and wasn't impressed at all by them.
That's why I am not very keen on getting them.

My main priority is "music - loud & clear", of course backed up by a good battery life.
That's why I decided to go with SE w910.
At the same time, I don't mind having a good camera also.

If the k850i is not far behind w910 in terms of playing music then I'll get that.
Or else, I'll have to compromise on the camera part by getting w910.

Now, please help me decide ...

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
i guess i saw a post somewhere comparing the k850 and the n81 here..music wise that is..if you are not sure check gsmarena for further info..

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ That was N81 vs W960i, not K850i.

Gourav if you want loud and clear music and a good camera, then get a N73 ME. You can also check out 5610/6500 Slide which also have a powerful loudspeaker and a good camera.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Don't go for Samsung. The battery backup of Samsung and LG sucks....

If music is ur priority, go for the N73 ME...With latest firmwares, it is not at all sluggish now. Its music quality is excellent....

If u want an excellent cam and good music but not the best as compared to N73 ME, then go for the K810i...

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
if music is a priority dont go for nokia...

the n78, which was rumoured to be at par with the n91 has failed miserably in the gsmarena tests..and it carries the same audio chip as the n91...i suggest, if not samsung, then nokia w890..sleek and powerful and a good 3 mp cam..my frnd has it...really sleek..

OP
iatb.gourav

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
thanks guys.

i've got myself a n73 me.
Nice phone ... esp the sound. The camera is very slow though.

Anyways, thanks for helping me once again !

Keep rocking !!!

utsav

damn busy...
thanks guys.

Keep rocking !!!

a new fw is released recently which removes the slowness of the cam and improves night shots and ram performance. Update to that fw and njoy .its 4.0808.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
thanks guys.

Keep rocking !!!

@Gourav
This time u have been really quick with ur purchase. The N73 ME is a great phone..Great Music and lovely cam....

Many Many congratulations to you....Enjoy ur phone....:D

Check the firmware...If it is old, update it...Then u will not have any complaints whatsoever...:)

OP
iatb.gourav

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
a new fw is released recently which removes the slowness of the cam and improves night shots and ram performance. Update to that fw and njoy .its 4.0808.
Thanks for the tip.

@Gourav
This time u have been really quick with ur purchase. The N73 ME is a great phone..Great Music and lovely cam....

Many Many congratulations to you....Enjoy ur phone....:D

Check the firmware...If it is old, update it...Then u will not have any complaints whatsoever...:)
I was quick coz I needed it urgently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom