20k Budget - One Final Thought !

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Hii guys ...

I've finally got my cell ...

And it's N82 Black .... !!!
After holding it, it didn't look as ugly as the silver one, so I decided to go for it !
Though, I still need to get hold of the keypad though.
And, it's camera is fantastic. Overall speed is also good.

And lots of thanks to you all guys. I would not have got this masterpiece if you all had not advised me.

Now, I need to get another cell for my brother. Around 10 - 15k. What do you all say about it? I am thinking to get Samsung i450 ...

Congrats! For your brother I'll recommend getting a W890i.

OP
iatb.gourav

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
showoff is always a nice thing to do. But not at the expense of quality.
And, which one would be better ... a Symbian OS 9.2, Series 60 v3.1 UI with 3D sound i450 or the ever popular walkman branded w910 ?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^^ is that on the fact that it's symbian or bcz or music ?

As Girish said, both. i450's music quality is above that of the Walkmans and the fact that it's a Symbian is the icing on the cake. Only advantage of W910i is that it's slimmer and has accelerometer. Whether these features are important or not depends upon the preferences of your brother.

Btw I just remembered that you can also get a N81 under 15k. This phone is even better than i450. I'll suggest you go for N81. It'll also sound nice, small brother-N81, elder brother-N82. :D

OP
iatb.gourav

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
Btw I just remembered that you can also get a N81 under 15k. This phone is even better than i450. I'll suggest you go for N81. It'll also sound nice, small brother-N81, elder brother-N82. :D
It's not that I need to be strictly under 15k. I can increase my budget if required.

Anyways, has anyone used i450?
I want to know about the loudness of music ?
Secondly, is it slow like other symbian phones?

OP
iatb.gourav

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
^^^ thnx.

but please help me on getting another one.
I am totally confused.

1st I thought of Samsung i450, but then I knew that it's volume is not that loud so I dont want to go for it.

Now, I want to know that how does SE w910 perform as a music phone?
Also, is there a huge gap in music capabilities between K850i and W910 ???

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
samsung alwayz obliged me with their awesme display quality....n sleek finish...
i stil love sony for music.....Nokia is great...but sluggish most of times....n being using sony for yrs...makes me stay away frm nokia..

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Why Not get a Samsung G900 ,,its around 19000 and has every thing u want ...have a look at this phone once

*www.indiagsm.com/viewdetails.php?type=GSM&pid=448&brand=Samsung

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom