madzeus

Broken In
has anyone bought this tablet..?
need reviews on the gaming and screen.
It is a rather new brand but if anyone has this with then could any one do a review post some benchmarks.
it is the lowest prices quad tablet..
should one go for it..
if not then which?
Lava E-Tab Xtron? but its battery is quite the hindrance +it costs 500 bucks extra.

prefernces:a good battery with a doable screen(could do without IPS but should not be that bad as i could not watch a few movies) .could stretch the budget to 8k.
was planning for karbonn smart tab 8.but then saw some horrible reviews on igyaan.in about sticky touch.
help me out here guys

digitaltab

In the zone
Zync Dual 7 : Cheap Android Tab, recently launched in India

This link has some benchmark scores posted on it...
for more, you may check you tube videos (there are only 2-3 videos on this)
I am also confused about this one.. i've read positive reviews so far about this on websites... though screen, battery is a -ve.
share news & feedback about this when you get any.

OP
madzeus

madzeus

Broken In
Zync Dual 7 : Cheap Android Tab, recently launched in India

This link has some benchmark scores posted on it...
for more, you may check you tube videos (there are only 2-3 videos on this)
I am also confused about this one.. i've read positive reviews so far about this on websites... though screen, battery is a -ve.
share news & feedback about this when you get any.

well..if you and i are looking for same budget tablet,do you have anything else on your mind?
how about Lava E-Tab Xtron??

digitaltab

In the zone
confused between this one and lava, though lava seems better as that has got ips display with higher resolution... and same config ...
but i'll prefer to wait as every month better & better budget tablets are getting launched....
may be in 1-2 months, there may appear a budget tablet with good battery backup + a 3g sim slot and with all above config...
you may join this one

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/171386-need-tablet-below-6-5k-5.html

OP
madzeus

madzeus

Broken In
went though that came to know abt lava via that only..
well wil be waiting for google i/o if a new nexus tab is released then current tab's prices would drop..and it will be gold then :) though..a tablet in this price bracket seems too alluring..

digitaltab

In the zone
samsung has already decreased the price and is going to launch new tablets ranging above 10k.... that means lava, zync etc. will do something more better than that....
it will hardly take a month i guess...

OP
madzeus

madzeus

Broken In
"iBall Slide 6309i" check this..
iBall Slide 6309i with 7-inch display, Android 4.1 launched for Rs. 5199
avlbl under 5k

digitaltab

In the zone
Lava to launch budget 7-inch tablet with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean in May - Tablets

told ya there will be new & improved ones coming!!!

and that iball tab sucks..
it has got single core mali400 with no 3g dongle support....

Top Bottom