~** zone alarm taking too much time2 laod. why???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool

Cyborg Agent
~** zone alarm taking too much time2 load. why???

After login to window...

Zonealarm (v 6.1.744.000) doesn't start immediately, it takes more than 4-5 min. to start with following message:

Please stand by...
ZoneAlarm Security Suite is initializing.
This window will close once ZonAlarm Security Suite initializes, within minutes.

You may click Cancel to shutdown ZoneAlarm Security Suite.

After completing 4-5min. then it load and starts working properly.
Why i'm facing this problem??? Before this it was loading faster just in few seconds.

---------------------------------------------------
i've winXP PRO SP2, CELERON D 2.66GHz, 512MB ram.
---------------------------------------------------

reply soon...............

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
Set the zone alarm security to normal,if you set high,your pc will slows down and possibility of low fps in game.

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
its already NORMAL....

i think i've changed some setting in services.msc. but i dont know... which service is related to ZA.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Set to low and remove some unwanted programs from startup.

To remove unwanted programs:

Click run and type in msconfig and then click the startup tab and uncheck the wanted programms from startup and restart the pc.

anandk

Distinguished Member
za does take a minute or two to load. 4-5 mins IS high. vsmon is a za service, btw.

imho why have za as a start-up ? use it only when u connect it to the net.
c if u get an answer here or else post here *www.zonelabs.com/store/content/sup...ONE?dc=12bms&ctry=US&lang=en&lid=ts_userforum to get a specialized answer.

shaunak

Tux Fan
2 to 3 mis is normal. may increase due to processor constraints and antivirus software [esp avast!]

anandk

Distinguished Member
dIgItaL_BrAt said:
that's exactly the reason why i've stuck with version 5,it uses way less resources and starts up faster.

but arent u using outdated sw ? half a protection is no protection at all !
i strongly advice u to update pal :)

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
my old pc was taking only 5seconds to load completely!!! and i dont have any other firewall or antivirus!! my system shows free ram 380 mb on system mechanic memory meter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom