Zenfone max 2016 vs Redmi Note 3

OP
B

beworld

Broken In
Both are priced @ 9999
Zenfone max has SD 615 vs SD 650 of Redmi note 3(16GB)

Other than processor and fingerprint sensor Zenfone max is on higher side with 5000 Mah Batter, 32GB and 5.5" screen.

I will not use phone for heavy gaming. Just need a Good camera in 10K range. Zenfone max has 13Mp camera with laser AF.

So, will it worth to buy Zenfone Max in 10K ...? Or please suggest any other option.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Have used both. Zenphone max has a way better camera than Redmi Note 3. But I love the fingerprint sensor of the note 3. zenphone is heavier and the battery last 2-3 days on avg use.

OP
B

beworld

Broken In
Thanks for the valuable reply...
Actually now confused between zenfone max 2016 and zenfone laser 2 :whew_NF:

d3b

ALIEN_NiBuRu_11111000010
I've decided to go for Redmi Note 3 3GB. You might consider the 2 GB variant of Redmi Note 3 (Rs 9999).

Minion

Conversation Architect
Lenovo Zuk Z1 is only available by flash sale @13499 on amazon.
I want a good camera phone around 10k.

Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 16 GB Silver | Buy Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Mobile Phone Online at Best Price in India | Flipkart.com

Minion

Conversation Architect
Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML@10999 - With 2 GB RAM,Full HD Display,16 GB and 13MP without laser AF. :-(

LOL! Don't expect too much from 10k devices. This is still an awesome device for 10k with better build quality and pretty good camera for 10k.

OP
B

beworld

Broken In
LOL! Don't expect too much from 10k devices. This is still an awesome device for 10k with better build quality and pretty good camera for 10k.

I am not expecting too much but trying to find best one among the many.
Just trying to say Asus Zenfone Max 2016 with 13MP Laser AF,32GB,2GB and 5000Mah will be better @9999 than Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML@10999:smile_NF:

Edited: Actually trying to buy Asus Zenfone Max 2016(Blue Color) from flipkart but out of stock. :sad_NF:

Minion

Conversation Architect
Just trying to say Asus Zenfone Max 2016 with 13MP Laser AF,32GB,2GB and 5000Mah will be better @9999 than Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML@10999:smile_NF:

Edited: Actually trying to buy Asus Zenfone Max 2016(Blue Color) from flipkart but out of stock. :sad_NF:

You didn't understand me the phone i have mentioned was flagship model from ASUS and on positive side it has full HD screen,better chipset,Asus BoostMaster Technology which charges phone from 0 to 60% in 40mins,better speakers.

While Max has HD screen,No Asus Boostmaster Techology so you have to wait for 5hrs to fully charge your phone,Speaker Volume is low,Snapdragon 615 has heating issues and GPU is just Ok finally it doesn't have gorilla glass.

You didn't understand me the phone i have mentioned was flagship model from ASUS and on positive side it has full HD screen,better chipset,Asus BoostMaster Technology which charges phone from 0 to 60% in 40mins,better speakers.

While Max has HD screen,No Asus Boostmaster Techology so you have to wait for 5hrs to fully charge your phone,Speaker Volume is low,Snapdragon 615 has heating issues and GPU is just Ok finally it doesn't have gorilla glass.

But even Honor 4X had better camera than zenfone 2

- - - Updated - - -

I can't say which is better among the 3 with respect to camera as there aren't many comparison videos with zenfone max 2016, but Zuk z1 has better cam than RN3 (RN3 camera is decent for the price.... Laser AF doesn't always mean better image quality)

Max 2016 is good, but do check its weight. Most 5.5" phones have weight of 165-175g, but max is 200g+. Also S615 heats up a bit more than required.

Why don't you check Honor 5C, if you aren't interested in RN3 or Zuk Z1?
Honor 5C 16 GB Grey | Buy Honor 5C Mobile Phone Online at Best Price in India | Flipkart.com

avi996r

Broken In
I am looking to upgrade from my Redmi Note 4G. I have shortlisted the Coolpad Note 3, Redmi Note 3 (2GB RAM) and Zenfone Max (Budget max 10k).

I will not be playing games. Use will mostly be light (Whatsapp, some music, browsing). I have heard that the Zenfone Max's earpiece volume and speaker volume is low. Will that be an issue. Average volume is sufficient for me.

Since I like MIUI interface I would like to upgrade to the Redmi Note 3, but that has not been available online for some time. I need to get the phone before the 15th of July. Should I go for the Zenfone Max? Is the ZEN UI really intrusive as reviews say, or can I uninstall the bloatware. I do not mind the 720p screen or the weight, since it till be the same as my Redmi Note 4G.

Minion

Conversation Architect
I am looking to upgrade from my Redmi Note 4G. I have shortlisted the Coolpad Note 3, Redmi Note 3 (2GB RAM) and Zenfone Max (Budget max 10k).

I will not be playing games. Use will mostly be light (Whatsapp, some music, browsing). I have heard that the Zenfone Max's earpiece volume and speaker volume is low. Will that be an issue. Average volume is sufficient for me.

Since I like MIUI interface I would like to upgrade to the Redmi Note 3, but that has not been available online for some time. I need to get the phone before the 15th of July. Should I go for the Zenfone Max? Is the ZEN UI really intrusive as reviews say, or can I uninstall the bloatware. I do not mind the 720p screen or the weight, since it till be the same as my Redmi Note 4G.

Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 16 GB Silver | Buy Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Mobile Phone Online at Best Price in India | Flipkart.com

I would have suggested RN3 but camera Sucks on that phone.

Top Bottom