Z68 Motherboards

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
As I am not getting any replies to my previous thread I am opening a new thread. I apologies for the same.

I am in a fix right now on which Z68 motherboard to go for. Previously I was suggested to go for a Intel DH67BL motherboard with i5 2400. But now I want go for 2500K with a Z68 motherboard. Currently ASUS P8Z68 -V Pro and ASRock Z68 Extream4. But looks like those will be out of my budget as its priced at 14K+ . There is another motherboard ASRock Z68 PRO3-M this is a m-ATX mobo and suits my requirement. I want to know about the price and availability for the same.

Please let me know if there are other Z68 m-ATX motherboards available for 10-12 K

Buying on 9th or 10th of July.

D

Deleted member 118788

As I am not getting any replies to my previous thread I am opening a new thread. I apologies for the same.

I am in a fix right now on which Z68 motherboard to go for. Previously I was suggested to go for a Intel DH67BL motherboard with i5 2400. But now I want go for 2500K with a Z68 motherboard. Currently ASUS P8Z68 -V Pro and ASRock Z68 Extream4. But looks like those will be out of my budget as its priced at 14K+ . There is another motherboard ASRock Z68 PRO3-M this is a m-ATX mobo and suits my requirement. I want to know about the price and availability for the same.

Please let me know if there are other Z68 m-ATX motherboards available for 10-12 K

Buying on 9th or 10th of July.

Best mAtx Z68 Motherboard is ASUS Maximus Gene - Z - Rs. 11,950+
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z

Will Be Available In India By 26th June

Have A Look At This Beauty

*www.asus.com/websites/global/products/nKcJ3Ac58hWxiR0F/P_500.jpg

*www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/Maximus_IV_GENEZ/websites/Global/products/nKcJ3Ac58hWxiR0F/pU71cSic05q4UQbI_500.jpg

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
looks great! :D .. but only HDMI? I guess I need to buy a HDMI to DIV converter

good that I have time till it hit the market :D

D

Deleted member 118788

Asus Maximus IV GENE - Z @ 12,800
Asus Maximus IV GENE-Z--Free Shipping

Including Tax & Shipping Charges

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Will check the price in SP Road, Bangalore.

BTW .. how is the offering from MSI ? good/bad/ugly?

mOCHU

Broken In
are u gonna be using crossfire/sli setups? considered the asrock z68 pro3? it shud be priced in the range u r comfortable wid. it also supports dvi outputs which u seem to require and most reviews rate it as a very good mobo too.. the only problem i see is regards availability in india.. i have not enquired abt tat yet. newegg price is 120 USD approx and tat is way cheaper than any of the alternates suggested!!

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
are u gonna be using crossfire/sli setups? considered the asrock z68 pro3? it shud be priced in the range u r comfortable wid. it also supports dvi outputs which u seem to require and most reviews rate it as a very good mobo too.. the only problem i see is regards availability in india.. i have not enquired abt tat yet. newegg price is 120 USD approx and tat is way cheaper than any of the alternates suggested!!
No I wont be using SLI/Crossfire. at max I may purchase a single midrange GFX Card in a couple of months.

I have read the reviews about the ASRock Z68 PRO3-M and I think it suits my needs. Will check in first week on July about the availability.

Infact.. I just read that even Intel H67 boards has got Virtu support recently. Anyway.. I still have about 2 weeks to think about it before I purchase :)

Ill keep a eye on the this section in think digit for the updates ;)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ Wait for some days to get asrock products from them, as mentioned in this forum as anther member..

Top Bottom