Yureka Problem while getting calls

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Yeah I am searching for it.
Thanks bro.
I think in my previous Android phones whenever I place the phone near to my ears or face it used to get locked however if I remove it away then I could access the phone options.
Currently the phone is still locked even after I remove it away from me but I'm able to access the phone options if I unlock the phone using the unlock button. For the time being I'm ok with this option till I get a resolution.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
I'm getting really sick of this problem with Yureka feature. I had a respite for some time but now again it's started to haunt me again.
It seems to get locked if someone calls hence I can't answer the call.
When I try to call someone the phone gets locked and I'm unable to do anything. It's a pain if the other person doesn't answer the call or forgets to disconnect the call.

amjath

Human Spambot
I'm getting really sick of this problem with Yureka feature. I had a respite for some time but now again it's started to haunt me again.
It seems to get locked if someone calls hence I can't answer the call.
When I try to call someone the phone gets locked and I'm unable to do anything. It's a pain if the other person doesn't answer the call or forgets to disconnect the call.
Is it updated yet?

ashs1

Padawan
really feel bad for ajayritik.. :( have you tried for replacement ?? i know a lot of users were facing this problem when they were on kitkat..few of them had this problem solved in kitkat while few of them still have this...& a very small % of people had never faced this problem( like my friend & i purchased the phone within a gap of 2 weeks & thankfully, we don't have this problem ..neither in KK or LP )
[MENTION=29208]ajayritik[/MENTION] : did you try wipe partition cache & then format it ? ?

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Forget about rooting to use it more effectively.
Can't these guys come up with a phone which has basic feature of being able to access the other options on phone when talking with someone.
Also if they come across a feature which locks the phone if someone calls.
I mean these are some basic features which I believe even a layman would need.
Really bad experience with Yureka and Micromax.
Also I'm so lucky there is not even a single guy here who experienced this problem.
I will definitely not recommend this piece of crap to anyone.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ Most people would just ask for a replacement if they happened to come across this much problem. It's obviously a hardware fault with your phone only. :|

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
^ Most people would just ask for a replacement if they happened to come across this much problem. It's obviously a hardware fault with your phone only. :|
Any idea if I can claim a replacement I believe it's too late.
Any other things I can try.
The biggest problem I'm having is this problem seems to be intermittent.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Any idea if I can claim a replacement I believe it's too late.
Any other things I can try.
The biggest problem I'm having is this problem seems to be intermittent.

Claim that proximity sensor issue persists even after update and ask for a refund/replacement.
If you get replacement, good. If you get refund, just buy a Lumia 640 ;)

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
The damn CC for Yureka is busy.

- - - Updated - - -

I' have become big fan of Yureka and Amazon after I made this purchase.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
These guys at Amazon gave a number to contact for Yureka.
Guess what when I dial that number it's not Toll Free.
I was on hold for almost 15 minutes.
I can understand if it's a Toll Free Number.
Such a pain for the crime of buying this phone.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
These guys at Amazon gave a number to contact for Yureka.
Guess what when I dial that number it's not Toll Free.
I was on hold for almost 15 minutes.
I can understand if it's a Toll Free Number.
Such a pain for the crime of buying this phone.

I didn't knew that. I only emailed them about a faulty charger.

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=29208]ajayritik[/MENTION] why everything goes wrong in your life especially electronics

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
[MENTION=29208]ajayritik[/MENTION] why everything goes wrong in your life especially electronics

Just as you said this. There seems to be problem with my Strontium Card.
Well I guess life has way to level out things you see.
Maybe I have better family and friends who support me so electronics seem to not do that as consistently.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way the problem got resolved by itself and it's back to haunt me again.

Top Bottom