Youtuber parkour group got arrested in Mumbai for roof jumping.

icebags

Technomancer
WARNING : PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT THESE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS & RISKY STUNTS UNDER ANY CONDITION.

Popular youtuber parkour group STORROR was held by Mumbai police, after people complained about their dangerous roof jumping activities on 14 storied buildings.

Watch: UK-based parkour athlete jumps roof of 14-storey building in Mumbai, detained

Police watched their youtube channel videos to identify & locate them. May be they subscribed too.

:-D:-D

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
The group have build a global fan following and performed parkour on various buildings and I suspect got in trouble too a lot.
So needless to say they don't seem amateur and do all stunts after much planning.
This rendezvous with some police might not be the first for them and also won't be the last. But I think Mumbai police would sure bash them hard and this experience would be different than others. :D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Its obvious to get arrested for doing such Dangerous stunts that too without permission.

No matter how pro you are, accident happens and you won't get another chance to say "uff..."

OP
icebags

icebags

Technomancer
^ well, obviously nobody in their sane mind would give such permissions, their stunts more or less are permission-less i think. and i hardly think they will learn any lesson though.
i will just wait for their mumbai episode upload.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^ well, obviously nobody in their sane mind would give such permissions, their stunts more or less are permission-less i think. and i hardly think they will learn any lesson though.
Since I am not subscribed, and not intend to, but do want to watch the Mumbai episode, link us when they upload.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Yes, they knew they will be arrested for performing such stunt.
Long time back there was a Human Spiderman whose was seen on discovery channel where he used to climb many towers without permission and arrested many times.
and then there was another paraglider who did the same thing by jumping off high towers including Burj Khalifa

OP
icebags

icebags

Technomancer
Since I am not subscribed, and not intend to, but do want to watch the Mumbai episode, link us when they upload.

here is the trailer for entertainment viewing only. don't try under any condition and be safe.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
here is the trailer for entertainment viewing only. don't try under any condition and be safe.

Finally watched the video. Damn that was epic. What if police had deleted the footage after capturing them. They sure must have cloud sync so as to protect their footage. :D
Nice video. I think their should be a proper license for roof jumping. Of course they are risking their lives, but that is their risk (unless they fall on someone while falling)

The parkaur reminded me of Mirrors edge game.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Finally watched the video. Damn that was epic. What if police had deleted the footage after capturing them. They sure must have cloud sync so as to protect their footage. :D
Nice video. I think their should be a proper license for roof jumping. Of course they are risking their lives, but that is their risk (unless they fall on someone while falling)

The parkaur reminded me of Mirrors edge game.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Google Mustang Wanted. That guy is at some other level.

Top Bottom