manishrpvv

Broken In
hi
i am trying to download youtube videos whose links are given on another website page

now what i want instead of click links one by one and then downloading is there any method thru which i can download videos from that or any software tool etc which can generate links of those videos so that they can be downloaded by using IDM

I have already used ByTubeD it generates the link few files and some links are not downloadable

thanks in advance

Just click on "View on Youtube" button in the video flash player. When the video starts buffering in youtube.com, IDM will automatically catch it and show a "Download this video" about the video of at the bottom-left of the webpage depending the version of IDM. The latest version also shows a list of all available resolutions and qualities of video being buffered!

For me best is ytd downloader. All you have to do is copy paste the url of that youtube video and bingo!! It will even let you choose the quality of video from 1080p to 240p

Vignesh B

Youngling
Off-topic : I don't know why people still consider downloading from YouTube as legal.

You agree not to access Content for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as intended through and permitted by the normal functionality of the Service, and solely for Streaming. "Streaming" means a contemporaneous digital transmission of the material by YouTube via the Internet to a user operated Internet enabled device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be downloaded (either permanently or temporarily), copied, stored, or redistributed by the user.

You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of YouTube or the respective licensors of the Content.

Only downloading self-uploaded contents are allowed.

z3rO

Journeyman
I have been using Free YouTube Download: Download Manager - YouTube Downloader for some time now and its working great for me.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Off-topic : I don't know why people still consider downloading from YouTube as legal.

Only downloading self-uploaded contents are allowed.

there are much bigger copyright infringment that some of us users do; YouTube being one of the smallest of them.

Vignesh B

Youngling
there are much bigger copyright infringment that some of us users do; YouTube being one of the smallest of them.
I agree with you. Even am not squeaky clean, but still better than the most.
I just pointed it out because many consider downloading from youtube as legal as they equate streaming to downloading.

Top Bottom