Youtube Channel Help?

Gaurav139

Broken In
Guys I have started a new Youtube channel :lol: - *www.youtube.com/channel/UCbyqOQFU4DPl9pq9qDEWGHw,
where i create and upload Top 10, Top 5 countdown videos and I was thinking of ways to improve the quality of the content.:-?
So, if you guys could give any feedback or tips it will be hugely appreciated.
Thank You, in advance.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Saw all the videos uploaded till now. Here are some views:
1. Most of them are like slideshows. Yet I sat through each of them, speaks volume about the interest it was able to raise.
2. Music is an intriguing factor, so it also plays a part in hooking up the viewers. The cat compilation could use some music, since most of it was without any background sound. Yet it was funny.
3. Most of the videos ends abruptly in terms of music. It should be faded down instead.
4. It would be great if you can give the video a face. If not voice also plays a big part. So someone speaking to viewers feels better than just reading some large wall of text in videos. Though you would require good mic and a noise proof room to do this. So its something to think about if you want to goto the next level.

I highly recommend completing this Creator Academy which YT have created for everyone wanting to start his channel on YT and wanting to see it succeed: *creatoracademy.withgoogle.com/page/education?hl=en

All the best.

OP
G

Gaurav139

Broken In
Really great insight (one of the best I've ever read) and yes, I am looking to do voice-over's on my videos (just ordered a blue snowball mic couple of days ago) and I also take their Creator Academy courses.
Once again Thank You, for a great reply.

Top Bottom