yours_majesty:- Hardly anything royal about him. Scammer/Liar

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacescreamer

Journeyman
I had shown interest in a sale of MX 5021 set from a user here at TE who goes by the id: yours_majesty.
His thread was trashed by mods because it was created in the wrong section but copies of his thread exist in the
closed/completed market thread section of Digit and E forums.

I was the first person to respond and apply for a hold on the MX 5021 speaker set which he was selling for a total of 6k without shipping charges being included.
In our PM convo, i had mentioned how the parts of the set are now not being manufactured and Rashi peripherals is refusing any paid assistance as well, and asked him to reduce the price to 5k and i ll pick them up personally.

In his response he was unwilling to reduce the price and mentioned how he had purchased the set from a member here at TE for the price of a new one.. Rs 6400/- so the pricing of 6k seemed fine to him.
i didnt wanted to haggle much so confirmed my purchase and he sent his address and phone number for the pick up assistance.

I casually asked from whom had he purchased the set from as he had not mentioned that in his thread. He replied with the name as 'hellgate'
Now what he didnt knew that hellgate and i have been in touch for a major part during his stay in noida and i knew about his sale thread. Upon searching, few things cleared out:-

1) Yours_majesty had lied about the price for which he had purchased the set for.
hellgate had sold the set for 5500/- with bill and warranty. itrust rating been exchanged on 30th of march.

2) Yours_majesty lied on the account of time lapsed since the speakers were purchased
He purchased the speaker in March. That makes it ~13 months. Decent shot away from the nearly 10 month claim of his.

Link to Hellgate's sale thread: TechEnclave

I called up yours_majesty 3 times on the provided number but he didnt pick up the call.
At about 11 pm he called up and i confronted him with the details. He was stunned and wasnt very comfortable with his replies which was very apparent. He fiddled for answers and found the easy way of feigning ignorance by claiming that his nephew had picked up the set from hellgate.

I asked him to come clean with the details and his uneasiness only grew further. I bluntly told him how another member had once tried the same trick and was very much mauled by many members. Me mentioning that forums provide an opportunity for everybody's benefit and not for making profits on the sly.
Y_M was pretty much cornered by the blunt approach but played it cool by saying that he ll contact me after clarifications.
Call ended.

I immediately called up hellgate and mentioned the nephew story. He nearly blew his top and growled back that yours_majesty had personally completed the deal and had picked the speakers.

Today yours_majesty (aka Rajan Verma from Vikaspuri) proceeds to complete the selling of the speakers somewhere else as against the promise of getting back to me with the clarifications from his so called 'nephew' and his threads at Digit and E have been closed upon his request.

Highly disappointing that he did all this for the sake of few hundred rupees and wasted time and energy as well.
If he had the intention of making a profit, he should have claimed that at the very beginning and not wasted time and energy.

I hereby request other members to stay away from this guy or exercise utmost caution while dealing with him if you must.

here is the pic as well: -
, West Delhi, Delhi: Yoursmajesty (male/34): ...

Mods, kindly move this to relevant section if i made an error.

OP
S

spacescreamer

Journeyman
The transcript has been posted unchanged so as to avoid any confusion regarding chain of events. I can very well see what the url says regarding the forum name.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Thanks to the OP for this thread. Corrective action has been applied.

@ Gameranand:
The concerned seller had also created the same thread here on the TDF bazzar section. Good of the OP to bring it to our notice.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom