Your Wallpaper

Goten

Banned
^^
LOL ...dude...what happened?
did u run out of wallpapers with half naked chicks ?

I posted this because i wanted to show my rocket dock icons clearly....after the snapshot it was restored to chicks....Chicks never run out...Buddhu raam baby.

Peace~~~!

gdawe5

Banned
My new one is a closeup of Rihanna, this girl rocks!

*www.rihannawallpaper.com/images/wallpapers/closeup-818295.jpeg

Goten

Banned
Where you got that awesome desktop image from. Please let us know..! Wow.

Currently using this...!
*img146.imageshack.us/img146/2770/dsc01822k.jpg

Ur taskbar looks horrible....Rest is fine.

I got my desktop image from google....search space....on the left are rocket docks with icons pimped up...hyperdesk theme on windows xp.

Peace~~~!

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Use a ton of utilities for OC'ing/temperature checks/system monitoring, so need them on the fly....!
:)

Goten

Banned
I had uploaded the image....i don't know why now its not showing up....whats snag it pro???

Use imageshackdotus for uploading images....Snagit is software u take snapshots of ur desktop if it has tools like rocket dock and google desktop as simple windows print screen cant do that.

Peace~~~!

^^
How you did that. It is so so nice.

The dock at the top is ObjectDock. I've been using it for 2 years.

For the widgets on the right, all thanks to my friend, Armen16, from OCN for referring to it yesterday. :)

The prime app is called RainMeter.
Go to Rainmeter.net

There is also a nice place to get some RainMeter skins.
Go to #Rainmeter deviantART Gallery

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@Gaurav- The Wallpaper is cool :)
@vamsi- May I know who is the girl in your avatar? Haven't seen such an admirable face for long with such talking eyes, seriously.

Wow thats so pleasing.

I knew about rainmeter but I stopped using coz I am still using a 15 inch moniter :-(

Please give link to the wallpaper.

^ Now, that's some wallpaper. Link please :)

@Gaurav- The Wallpaper is cool :)
@vamsi- May I know who is the girl in your avatar? Haven't seen such an admirable face for long with such talking eyes, seriously.

The night-time wallpaper link for all the guys here: *oi54.tinypic.com/zttb2r.jpg

Right now I am using a monochromatic type desktop theme coupled with a similar type of objectdock icon suite and rainmeter widgets....they symbolize the grim weather today in guwahati...rainy...cold...i like it!!! :D:D:D

*i51.tinypic.com/2vl87j6.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom