your views on lg kp 320

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
i have the shoestring budget of 8000,cant increase any more,and requirements are a good cameraphone with flash(not photolight as in se k550i).so it seems the only choice left is n72

pls suggest a set as i will be buying tomorrow evening

K550i has flash, it is da cheapest available cybershot phone.. Though cam is only 2mp.. But its better than n72 anytime..

utsav

damn busy...
Dont go for n72 .the pics r too grainy in night shots. Day time shots r fine and speed of the phone is also gud. Music is average and looks lot better than kp320. I hav lotsa experience of n72 coz my friend bought it 16 months back for 15k. But flash wont do any gud at night shots. Better settle off with any sony ericsson phone if flash is the biggest priority

N72 supports 2gb rsmmc

Last edited:
OP
Dr.tweaker

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
only 2 questions left,price of 1gb m2 and price of i gb rs mmc????????? and secondly can i surf the net in my lappy using se k550i,also does the package contains any memory caerd or software disk coz i inquired in bigbazar and they told me that the package does not come with any memory card and it has a photolight not a flash which is continuously on while shooting,is it true?pls answer urgently

johnbrown78

Right off the assembly line
Its really good
One more model has came that is lg viewty smile,it is also good.I recently came across one online mobile store prepaymania lg viewty mobile phone, lg viewty review, lg viewty smile, lg gt400 at 74.99
which is really having good stock of it in different colors.Just check it out

Top Bottom