your views on lg kp 320

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
hi,i recently came across the lg kp320 dynamite.though the looks are a bit boring but this phone packs a powerful punch of great features like a 3megapixel autofocus camera with flash!!!!!!!!!!!,90mb onboard user memory + upto 4 gb micro sd expandable!,a2dp bluetooth,a metal side ring,a clear and vivid 2inch screen,good sounds,fm recording scheduling facilities etc.i am interested in buying this but only gripe is the quality of battery coz i've learnt 4m friends that lg battery is not good,but still i like its features at a price tag of Rs8000/-.is it worth a buy.also as it supports java can i install opera mini web browser in it?if yes then how( i have downloaded it in my computer)?also can any office applications or pdf readers running on java platform be installed in it?please also give the installation procedure as i am new to mobile software installing especially on lg if i buy it

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
Krates and Utsav
Have you two used it?

Opera Mini can be installed in any Java supporting phone.
As I have been saying everywhere from my personal experience LG's Dynamite range is too good to be discarded like that. I had LG KG300 before I lost it.

Dr. Tweaker: Does it have docment viewer.

As for any other application you won't get many except some file locking apps ebook, reading apps here and there. And other stuffs of JAVA MIDP 2.0

BTW it costs 7.6k

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Everything looks good on this phone except the talktime, which is at 4hrs.

You can get this phone but better keep an extra battery with you.

If camera is not primary option, go for Nokia 6233 or SE W810i or Motorola Z6

sandeepkochhar

In the zone
LG dynamite series always packed punch right from kg200 n kg300..but the thing is poor batter life n crap keypad...if u can live with that go for it..Also forgot to mention crap software..

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Don't go for LG.
There are other good phones like Nokia 6233(2 MP), Sony Ericsson W810i(2 MP)/K790i(3.2 MP) etc.

They are much better than LG KP 320.

Lg has a bad battery life and also if you install Opera Mini you won't be able to browse hassle free as low memory(RAM) in the phone. Then the PC Suite of LG is way behind than that of Nokia or Sony Ericsson.

Stay away from LG. Add some more rupees and get a good phone from Nokia or Sony Ericsson. :)

utsav

damn busy...
Get 6233 . i saw the review of kp320 on zee bussiness. It was really crap phone. As for cam dont get bowled over by the mega pixel count of a phone cam.even a vga cam is gud if it can give good shots .the 3 mp cam of kp320 is gud 4 nuthing

OP
Dr.tweaker

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
but i need a good phone with good camera (with flash within the budget of 8000,6233 does not hav flash,and i do not like the small buttons of se k550i as i sms a lot,so any other solutions

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
dynamite series has got crapest phone

keypad sucks,camera sucks,battery sucks,music sucks,bluetooth sucks,speed sucks

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
Maybe I got a rare good piece of LG KG300 Its cam was good in daylight, music was decent I really did not mind a flat keypad had a brilliant screen and I was used to charging it daily. That was good value for money...

Since I have not read any review of this phone, really can not comment but I do get a feeling that most people dont give a chance to an LG. even Viewty caught on later after gud reviews.

But still 3MP and TV out seem to be gud value for money.

Plz Don't call me a fanboy. here is my observation abt it

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ wh0 is going to be a fanboy of lg :lol:

in daylight a vga cams also performs well

btw you were buyinh ROCKR what happened ?

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
I AM buying motorokr on 5th July or thats what I have been assured by my sister.
I had this LG KP320 on my mind and will still buy it if I can somehow know whether it can open pdf's or not. thats why I asked Dr. Tweaker . Do you know any of the reviews of this phone. I have searched on tech2, techtree, mouthshut and thinkdigit.

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Better in for k790i by spending 2k more.. It'll be worth it... Even thr are lot more java apps compatible..

OP
Dr.tweaker

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
i have the shoestring budget of 8000,cant increase any more,and requirements are a good cameraphone with flash(not photolight as in se k550i).so it seems the only choice left is n72

pls suggest a set as i will be buying tomorrow evening

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Get SE W810i. Donno the exact price, but i think it should come at 8K~

OR Sony Ericsson K550i.

N72 camera is not that good compared to SE W810i or SE K550i.

OP
Dr.tweaker

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
what is the maximum amount of memory cards supported on se k550i and nokia n72,what will be the approximate prices

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
N72 will cost u arnd 7.5 k.

Don't go with that lg kp 320, it's just too dull , i mean the looks r too bad. Read a review on net if possible.

Top Bottom