Your views: Most important thing in life..

avanildutta

Journeyman
Hello guys (all the beautiful forum members i mean)
Well after a long time lying on my bed at these hour freely most importantly and thinking.. I am 30 now. What should be my goal in coming years.. I think its money, money, money.. With respect and dignity..
What do you guys think should be the goal of a male of 30-35 years single / married.. What should be his / your plans in the coming years.. I am planning or i think i am till 45 years.. This is my plan "Money".
After 45 haven't decided.. Will do once i reach if i happen to be alive..

Guys leme know your views, comments on how an ideal life should be.. A rational answer is what i am craving for..

Its that i take ideas, dreams of all.. See if anything fits in my life and try to implement that in my way to lead a happy life and give a happy life to those whom i care..
I am a middle class guy btw. Maybe upper class people don't have to think so much.. But i have to think and in my day to day life have to work my a** out.. Still i am somewhat happy.. Yet haven't reached my goal yet..

Now the ball is in your court.. Let the logical practical and every kind of ***cal answers begin..

Thanks guys for typing in your views in advance..

PS: Don't double think, type whatever you feel after reading this.. Mods too please let the post stay..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Cultivate some habits to improve your happiness.
1.Reading
2.Meditation
3.Fitness/Exercise

Have a passion always and do positive thinking and Life will be good.

Keep yourself motivated always!

Life is GAME, just PLAY it

Hrishi

Be content but ambitious, spend time with parents, care for those weaker than me, live a life with values and get to explore & travel a lot.

Money, fame, glamour, etc aren't my thing. I was materialistic but now believe in experience and values/clear conscience.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
My two cents: Life is about satisfaction. What satisfies you is entirely upto you. You might find satisfaction in travelling, may be in playing, or may be in sleeping. So the ultimate goal should be life a satisfied life without causing distress and harm to others.

Money doesn't matter is the biggest lie. Money matters. Up to how much is entirely up to you. Your needs may be fulfilled in couple of thousands or may be in couple of lakhs. Again it's you who needs to decide.

And finally one quote I have read "Don't spend money on things, spend money to earn experience".

Live and let live!!!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I reached 30 too. So I want to write a lot of things. But I don't know where to start. So I would just write something instead of nothing for now, and maybe later I can detail them.

One shouldn't live life as per someone else's standard. But one should always try to look at the world with someone else's lenses.

What should be aim of life is a very personal choice. Recently I found that I like traveling and although I have always felt I was a geek, and my life is complete if I have a good PC and a high speed unlimited broadband. But I just got myself a bike and now all I want to do is to travel.

Difficult thing is to find what you enjoy doing and for what you want to be remembered for. Everything else revolves around it.

Top Bottom