Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not planning to buy one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
already got a Nvidia 6800 mate...so no upgrades on tht for a while...I suspect future mobos will support both and PCI variants of graphics card might disappear....

Think b'fore u jump baby.That extra lot of bandwidth has no use till you have a faster FSB(1066Mhz).Then again the card will have enough memory to sustain itself.Then the memory subsystem will also be a bottleneck(think 150Mbps for SATA).Lots of things to ponder about.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
I have a 9800pro no upgrades for a while now ;)

@techno: LOL ! dude the interface doesnt have anythng to do with the quality of graphics dude.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Nikhilesh,

What's the 6800NU??? I mean what's its spec, is it better than a plain 6800 or 6800LE or lower-spec than these two?

G

gxsaurav

Got a Gigabyte FX5900XT rite now, I will be sticking with this untill longhonr comes, or Until all the games stop working on this card, this situation will come after atleast 1.5 years

After that, according to current cards, I have in mind to but a 6900nonUltra , the refresh version of 6800nU in PCI-E format

resident_alien

Right off the assembly line
i want i lakh to fall from the sky and still i will only buy a ge force 4 mx cuz that money that falls the sky wont be mine so i will take 2500 rs a payment for finding gods money an d upgrade and whats the k u put after the numbers anyway and besides i have a pro savage ddr which meas i can play enjoy like doom3 and half life 2 from the icons i watch but the prob is when click them its like all hell broke loose in my world :mrgreen:

godzi_85

In the zone
lolz...
oh most probably... when sli mobos come into picture... and when you get cards that run on em.....hmm...
oh btw i`m a buying a new 200gb hdd.. should it be sata.. or should i buy a plain version...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom