Yet another rig :-)

surya_neo

Broken In
After a long long wait...I pulled the trigger and ordered my whole rig from online sellers...thanks to hardwire.in,flipkart,ebay.in,itdepot,smcinternational .

*i.imgur.com/U1sai.jpg
*i.imgur.com/UqpKB.jpg
*i.imgur.com/1fCmK.jpg
*i.imgur.com/07B5G.jpg
*i.imgur.com/r8gOI.jpg
*i.imgur.com/UHj8x.jpg

*i.imgur.com/WXHtP.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Y5gqp.jpg
*i.imgur.com/r6Han.jpg
*i.imgur.com/uAKEl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/xXoR7.jpg

The mess created from the packings..mainly due to awesome packing from hardwire.in(literally took 20 mins to open the package)

*i.imgur.com/E1E3u.jpg

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Congrats!!
Please mention damages, total & component by component so that users can understand the exact present market-price. :)

And no GPU?

devx

Back on TDF :)
Hey brother Congratulations and please provide us the pricing + Shipping charges of all the components., even i'm going to buy one soon.

Last edited:
OP
S

surya_neo

Broken In
I already have a XFX GT240(will upgrade soon)...too lazy to post exact damages..
cpu-11.8k(flipkart)
Mobo - 14.4k(hardwire.in)
Cabby - 4.8k(ebay-smcinternational)
Ram - 3.3k(flipkart)
HDD - 4.5k(flipkart)
PSU-8.6k(itdepot)
cm hyper evo - 2.1k(ebay-smcinternational)
cm fan-0.45k(ebay)
KB&Mouse combo-1.65k(hardwire.in)
DVD-Writer - 1.1k(flipkart)
Jackly screw driver - 0.1k(ebay)

recent purchases not in the above list
F&D A520 speakers-1980/-(Flipkart)
Corsair Force 3 120GB-11.5k(ebay.in)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Can you do a small review of that case please?
What are internal parts of cabinet like HDD Bays made up of? To mount the SSD you use an adapter or what?

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Why Xonar STX ??Xonar STX is overkill for your F&D A520 Speakers.Any upgrade in future related to good speaker set?

devx

Back on TDF :)
Why Xonar STX ??Xonar STX is overkill for your F&D A520 Speakers.Any upgrade in future related to good speaker set?

I agree., and surya_neo why....F&D A520., you could have spent few more bucks with Xonar STX. :)

Top Bottom