Y all is abt FF not opera?see i get 9 to 21 KB/s speed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

parthbarot

In the zone
hi frnds,
i thnk u havnt try opera 7 ones also. its best for ur browsing , stop images ,popups on clicking button only,good tabs then FF.

& see by getting that "OnSpeed" ,i m getting 7 to 21 KB/s in opera...
i m writing what it shows me & loaded forum in 6 to 8 sec only buddy with all images!!!

browsing speed increased due to "Onspeed" & "NaviScope" but i thnk naviscope hasnt any scope to stop ads bcs i stopped popups from my
opera 7.23.

so try opera..& onspeed u will get jet speed buddies...

join my group fro Divx,Xvid compression etc...at
*groups-beta.google.com/group/virtualdub-flaskmpeg

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Not another FF s Opera thread !!!!!! plz !!!! mate just post in any of the other millions of threads that are there wrt opera vs Firefox. Spare us plzzzzzz!!!

cheetah

In the zone
Why u guys want to convince that Opera is the best.U like it then just use it.Why are u spamming the forum???

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
hmm cool mine OPERA works like a prisoner bound in chains
real slow bang like those MATRIX scenes
while FF is like smooth as butter:p
ahh yess dont use those speed acc. then see whts the speed
;)

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
parthbarot, i use BSNL dataone and i get 33-34kbps speed and faster loading is not a issue for me. :wink:

Anyway, shall we shall a sticky for opera versus firefox thread, all browser related threads lead to fights and flames.

goobimama

 Macboy
hey drgrudge,

I was interested in the DATAONE from BSNL, is it THAT good? I mean, 33-34 KBps is very good for me.....shoudl I go in for it? Also, does the download limit get over quickly? 1 GB seems quite less.

--------------
*www.rollaword.com/firefoxsig.jpg

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
goobimama said:
I was interested in the DATAONE from BSNL, is it THAT good? I mean, 33-34 KBps is very good for me.....shoudl I go in for it? Also, does the download limit get over quickly? 1 GB seems quite less.
Yes the download limit does get over quickly..., but remember there is no download limit upto july 1th.

Man, i recomend Dataone to you (and all digit members) :twisted:

It's the coolest thing ever, that happned to me this year.

No page takes more than 2-3 sec. to load.

OP
parthbarot

parthbarot

In the zone
@techno_funkey

ok not using taht onspeed & then also i m getting better speed then FF ok? i had tried FF ones & compared..

& in opera onbutton u get images off,Popup block etc. & in FF u have to go inside, & also it eats speed of connection on NET in dial up.....

@drgrudge

dataone is good but 1GB is very less & after 1july u get bores.cant full browse also..it counts all things..

@thegame_rulez
u r right man...
after 1july it get off...
my frnd is getting 3 to 4 AVI films per month with browsing..means 2 to 2.5 GB /month in dialup connection man... isnt it grt???

i also done that but i m in my compnay at night so cant do that p2p stuff...

regards to all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom