Xfx hd 6790 1gb???

reflexx20

Silent Reader Since....
Hey GUyzz....

I have a budget of 7.7k approx for GPU....so should i go with XFX HD 6790 1GB or please suggest me some other card in this range........

and i also have 2.2k for PSU.....so suggest me one good VFM PSU for this GPU.......

thanxx in advance..:)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
If service from Rashi is bad at your area don't do with XFS, or be prepared to face problem afterwards.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Hey GUyzz....

I have a budget of 7.7k approx for GPU....so should i go with XFX HD 6790 1GB or please suggest me some other card in this range........

and i also have 2.2k for PSU.....so suggest me one good VFM PSU for this GPU.......

thanxx in advance..:)

Don't choose XFX one because its service is not good in India.The build quality is not par with Sapphire,Msi and other brands, also they are not officially present here.So choose brand like Sapphire,MSI,Asus and Powercolor for AMD/Ati graphics card.

Here's the Brand based on HD6790.
Sapphire HD6790 1GB ddr5-7.8K
MSI R6790 1GB DDR5-8.14K

You can choose any of them.Both are class product.

OP
R

reflexx20

Silent Reader Since....
actually i'm planning to buy it from lynx-india,chandigarh....and there only sapphire and XFX one are available...............so tell me what to do???

OP
R

reflexx20

Silent Reader Since....
thannxx bro,......and also suggest me a good PSU...around 2.5k........i have shortlisted Seasonics Bronze 430W and Corsair CX 430 V2 80+ edition......

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
+1 for Sapphire HD6790 1GB ddr5
Reason: simply because of the fact that they are best makers of ATI cards.

Top Bottom